Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dellikose
Oct 10, 2003
They did that on a bunch of county roads around me too. They were nice enough to put up loose stone signs. They tend to clear off in a week or two, but the road is still poo poo because they didn't do any leveling to smooth out ruts or potholes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dellikose
Oct 10, 2003
1 kph over is ridiculous, and 5 isn't much better.

The general rule here is 9 (mph) you're fine, 10 you're mine.

E: come to think of it, how can they even justify 1 over with the error in the speed gun and speedometer? Pretty crazy...

Dellikose fucked around with this message at 13:38 on Dec 19, 2013

Dellikose
Oct 10, 2003
Got a replacement girlfriend lined up too?

Dellikose
Oct 10, 2003
I was just being a sarcastic dick Slavvy ;)

Make sure you don't ride pissed, some dumb decisions can be made.

Dellikose
Oct 10, 2003
Look at most of the uniforms that they have gone to. Around here, it's all black with MOLLE everything, looking more like swat/soldiers and acting like it too.

They also got an MRAP delivered recently as well, and we are a township with about 2,500 people. They are getting rid of their tracked armored personnel carrier since they have the MRAP, but still have a humvee to sport around in.

Here's it being delivered:
http://i.imgur.com/brpfTbj.jpg

Dellikose fucked around with this message at 02:29 on May 22, 2014

Dellikose
Oct 10, 2003
So what I got so far is that Sagebrush needs a free MRAP to park on the street and work on his bike inside of it. After that sprinkle frozen, grated feces around his neighbors house.

Dellikose
Oct 10, 2003
The top comment pretty much sums it up.

Dellikose
Oct 10, 2003
That would be hard to swallow.

Dellikose
Oct 10, 2003
Glitter Bomb

Dellikose
Oct 10, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dellikose
Oct 10, 2003

Ripoff posted:

what the gently caress, Ducati?

Username/post funny.

A lot of people go GP shift because of the retarded prices on the stock shifter.