Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back

Dellikose posted:

They did that on a bunch of county roads around me too. They were nice enough to put up loose stone signs. They tend to clear off in a week or two, but the road is still poo poo because they didn't do any leveling to smooth out ruts or potholes.

A good rutted corner you could rail would be pretty awesome/terrifying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back

Z3n posted:

It's super easy to crash on gravel, all you have to do is see it, freak out, grab a handful of brake, and it doesn't matter if you were on gravel or not!

Dirt and/or gravel on the trail is the number one cause of me crashing my dirtbike. Oh and as of this weekend's MX race, hay bales. It wasn't my fault, the track was all covered in dirt, and that hay bale came out of nowhere.

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back

BlackMK4 posted:

Here is this for ranting: made out with a coworker last night while we were both hosed up. She initiated it. I don't know how to proceed. :suicide:

Tell everyone at work that you're dating.