Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dice Dingus
May 4, 2010

I said come in! posted:

I wanna play this on the 3DS. :(

I would pay like 30 bucks to play this on the 3DS.

I first played this game years ago, maybe in early middle school. It was an absolute trip, and it's one of the few games that I've been able to play again and again as the years go by. It's profound sense of style and humor planted one of the first seeds in my mind that blossomed into and understanding of how a story is about much more than the outline can describe, but that it's really about how you tell the story, and how you use your medium to your advantage.

And truly, no other game will make you feel as homesick as this one will. :unsmith:

abraham linksys posted:

Is there anything you get from playing this on Wii U instead of on an emulator? Honestly curious.
The knowledge that you're making it profitable for them to keep the game available, giving them the incentive to make a modern classic available legally to more players as the years go on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread