Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
The music in EB is so good because they lifted the melodies and etc. from real songs without giving credit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

AlphaKretin posted:

Double post but it's been like a week come on:

I'm rereading Mega64's Mother 3 LP, and in the thread someone brought up a fascinating blog post about the intricacies of the game's combo system, but couldn't find it and the thread agreed that it was lost to the ages. Hopefully there's at least one person in this thread who'll be happy to know that this is not so!
http://danbruno.net/2014/10/mother-3-battle/
It was the first result for "mother 3 combo system analysis blog post" on Google for me but then I've been there before and that's a hell of a specific search term. :shrug:
it's a shame that it doesn't really work in an emulator and is kind of useless for people with no sense of rhythm. to the designer's credit, comboing is totally unnecessary

• Locked thread