Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn

Zorak posted:

Goony goon goon the goon goon goon a goon. Look at this goon the goon max goon resplendent goon goony gooner goon goon (goon)

Pretty much this. drat if the manga isn't enjoyable though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Both girls are super generic, I don't see how you can really say one is better than the other. The real draw is the DX Brigade.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

There are six volumes out, and translations go up to the second chapter of the fifth. Translators seem to be working fast, so we should hopefully be up to date soon enough.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

New Chapter I found it amusing but not as good as previous chapters.

Well like the beginning said, it was the author writing a comedy instead of a coming-of-age thing.

EDIT: Oh wait, I didn't see chapter 11 was up. Derp.

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Aug 15, 2013

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

Kind of sad this happened since the manga seemed to be heading straight for a conclusion, but I guess that's just life with serialized things.

I sure can't wait for the usual "everybody in the harem is more interesting than the character who actually wins" cliche.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I hope this goes full meta and Ito draws a manga based off his story.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I thought Matrix recognized he was creepy and decided to restrain himself after the DX brigade broke up?

It was pretty refreshing seeing most of the "hopeless losers" decide to buckle down and try and become better people, did they go back on that? :smith:

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Nov 7, 2013

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

I remember reaching the chapter where he finally confessed, and thinking that would be a good place to stop reading.

It looks like I was right.

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

After forgetting this existed I decided to pop back in and read the latest chapter. It, uh, sure was filler.

I think I'll mentally file this with Yakitate Japan under "series you should stop reading after chapter X", with X being 33.

EDIT: Oh wait, 62 was when she accepted. 33 was when he confessed the first time, and it was the last point before things started sliding down.

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Jun 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

After the Monaco arc, Yakitate got into this really terrible and formulaic series that eventually ended in an explosion of weird. You really should just stop after Monaco.

I wonder how many other series there are where you can honestly say you'd have a complete and better story if you stopped part way.

EDIT: V I said complete.

BlitzBlast fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Jun 8, 2014

• Locked thread