Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

radge posted:

Rangers and hertz are deid. Let's hope septic are next. So close to a real league but unfortunately those caravan dwelling pricks hover about like a rash. Yer nae better than rangers so die wi them and leave us alone.

Clean the Buckie bottles in gods country first though cunts before ye go.

I agree with this, for the most part, at least all the words that are in english.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
There's a free preview of the channel that's airs the league in the US and I watched the hibs celtic game with hibs winning 1 nil before I left my place, did the hibs wins and is there any games of interest tomorrow?

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Giovanni_Sinclair posted:

There's a free preview of the channel that's airs the league in the US and I watched the hibs celtic game with hibs winning 1 nil before I left my place, did the hibs wins and is there any games of interest tomorrow?

What channel is this?

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Fox Soccer Plus.

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

There you go rubens, all your fault! You went on the wrong side of the car!
I don't think I've ever felt the level of embarassment I felt when I found out Americans were actually watching our dogshite league.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

Popehoist posted:

I don't think I've ever felt the level of embarassment I felt when I found out Americans were actually watching our dogshite league.

Even worst we have to pay $15 extra on our cable bill to watch it, it also show more rugby now since fox lost the rights to french and 2nd division english football.

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob

Comcast doesn't carry the channel in my area :(

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Popehoist posted:

They'll probably find some way to claim that the poor quality of the football is Obama's fault.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Hibs didn't win. Hibs are poo poo. Radge had one too many shandies and when he gets home his mum is going to give home a right good bollocking/be down leith walk punting her oval office.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Popehoist posted:

Try watching theirs.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Leith was nice I enjoyed walking around there, what a time to be a Hibs fan imo

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Charlie Mulgrew tweeted his cock

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

bow chicka wow wow posted:

Charlie Mulgrew tweeted his cock

Top class username/post combo

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

Try watching theirs.

Some good advice here, it's a bit better.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Azerban posted:

Some good advice here, it's a bit better.

Quite a bit better at this point

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

vaginal culture posted:

Quite a bit better at this point

Exactly. I'd hoped that the SPL was just a big myth to Americans and their only exposure to Scottish football was celtic CL games. Now that they can actually watch the SPL they've finally realised they're better at football than us.

Until we thump them at Hampden next month, anyway.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Popehoist posted:

Exactly. I'd hoped that the SPL was just a big myth to Americans and their only exposure to Scottish football was celtic CL games. Now that they can actually watch the SPL they've finally realised they're better at football than us.

Until we thump them at Hampden next month, anyway.

Im going to this anf I cannot wait to see genuine mls fans waving pony tifos and singing the tetris song because if they dont icefunk will get real mad and blog about it. I am smacking my lips in anticipation.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
Och I honestly don't know which of these two storied nations to root for. Maybe both?

Popehoist
Feb 5, 2008

Im going to this anf I cannot wait to see genuine mls fans waving pony tifos and singing the tetris song because if they dont icefunk will get real mad and blog about it. I am smacking my lips in anticipation.

I know a few american TYKers are going. Possible terrible and disgusting goonmeet???????

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob

You probably won't see either of those things at an international match.

EDIT: You won't see them at most club matches either, actually. Chicago does the Tetris thing, and I have no idea who does pony tifo.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Popehoist posted:

I know a few american TYKers are going. Possible terrible and disgusting goonmeet???????

No. I don't think I want to meet any goons I might spill Bovril on their anime body pillows or something and cause a scene.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

guppy posted:

You probably won't see either of those things at an international match.

EDIT: You won't see them at most club matches either, actually. Chicago does the Tetris thing, and I have no idea who does pony tifo.

Will any of the top capos be there?

guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
Charlie Mulgrew has tweeted again to affirm that the naked guy in that photo is not him. Still no word on why he thought it was a good idea to tweet that in the first place.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

guppy posted:

Charlie Mulgrew has tweeted again to affirm that the naked guy in that photo is not him. Still no word on why he thought it was a good idea to tweet that in the first place.

I don't believe him. The club should make him get his cock out to prove it, if they had any self respect.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

guppy posted:

He left his phone unlocked and one of his mates thought if would be funny to tweet it ?

Von Linus posted:

I don't believe him. The club should make him get his cock out to prove it, if they had any self respect.

In the center circle at half time , just to be sure ?

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

That would go down a treat at parkhead.

May aswell invite the youth team, for old times sake.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Haggis Heed posted:

That would go down a treat at parkhead.

May aswell invite the youth team, for old times sake.

Lol. Big jock knew.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

vaginal culture posted:

Lol. Big jock knew.

He did

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

I thought the song was about a big joke gnu

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...
Picked up another win :smuggo:

Hibs are still poo poo :smuggo:

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Picked up another win :smuggo:

Hibs are still poo poo :smuggo:

First goal shouldn't have stood. Draw would have been a fair result.

As an aside, your support is truly abysmal.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

radge posted:

First goal shouldn't have stood.
Your pishy mob of junkies were happy enough to accept goals that shouldn't have stood last weekend, why the change of heart?

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

radge posted:

First goal shouldn't have stood. Draw would have been a fair result.

As an aside, your support is truly abysmal.

Hibs are poo poo :smuggo:

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Hibs are poo poo :smuggo:

They are

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Edinburgh is poo poo in general.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Haggis Heed posted:

Edinburgh is poo poo in general.

Its nice in august.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Its nice in august.
Because people not from Edinburgh show up to provide some class.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Semprini posted:

Because people not from Edinburgh show up to provide some class.

I think a lot of the locals leave too. That helps a lot.

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

I heard they eliminate sauce from chippy and ask all the tourists if they'd like "salt and vinegar" on they're chips instead. Like normal human beings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radge
Jan 21, 2005

The only good thing about Glasgow is the fact the weegies at least have the sense to die earlier than real people.

• Locked thread