Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Come on Hibs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

What can Celtic fans tell me about Victor Noring? Seems like a bit of a coup for my wee club here in norway.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

radge posted:

It's good to support such a well run club.

I love being a Hibs fan.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Come on Hibs

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Leith was nice I enjoyed walking around there, what a time to be a Hibs fan imo

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

All the locals in Edinburgh told me I would get stabbed if I went to Glasgow

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Hibs rules

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

I went to Hibs vs Hearts this spring and it was hands down one of the most boring games I've ever seen. Apart from Leigh Griffiths scoring a perfectly legitimate goal the ref didn't see nothing happened. Not even bad tackles. I had a pie though.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

The Season Starts Here, come on Hibs

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Theyre not unknown outside of Scotland, I'm a big big fan and I have a Hibs mug.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Looks like the Hibs crew (me and radge) will get the last laugh after all.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

I will simply not accept any negative talk about Harald Brattbakk itt, he was amazing

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

jre posted:

Not so much for us, he had an amazing record in the Champions league for Rosenburg though.

he started and ended his career for my local club, brilliant player although he was winger before he left for Rosenborg. won us our last trophy too, 20 years ago :cool:

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

This is hard for me. I'd love to see Stefan Johansen do well for Celtic but on the other hand I've got such a strong bond with Hibs and I'd hate to see them lose.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Stefan Johansen had a good match today apparently?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Stefan Johansen is pretty good eh?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Hibs rules

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Hibs rules

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

I'm a really big fan of Deila and especially Stefan Johansen (since he grew up just down the road here and played for my local club) and I unironically think Deila would be a brave and good choice for Celtic. The fans would absolutely love him.

On another note, I would probably win the league if I managed Celtic so I guess they're interested because of all his other philosophies like developing young players and smart tactics and doing really well while operating on a fairly small budget.

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

Total Meatlove posted:

That's the depressing thing. They could have spunked all their money up the wall by hiring an ex player and buying in mediocre players on stupidly high salaries but they won't.

The cunts

He signed like three of four players from my lovely little club on bosman deals and turned them to title winning players, it's unbeveliable - with Stefan Johansen as the exception since he always had immense talent. This season he's made the leagues youngest player ever (barely 15 years old) into a regular starter and is still on course for challenging for the title.

This is also a guy who will literally kick the ad boards, run alongside the fans and do mad fistpumps in big matches to fire up the crowd. The fans will absolutely love him if he gets the job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

You're going to love him. If he keeps doing his thing at Celtic he'll poach talented homegrown players and develop them to first teamers and revamp the academy. He turned Stefan Johansen from a slighty overweight and demotivated winger into the best midfielder in the league in just over a year, now they're reunited again. he's a brilliant coach and a very likable character. I just hope Celtic won be too big of a task for him. Strømsgodset is a fairly small club with no real expectations and pressure to be succesful so this will be a new environment for him.

• Locked thread