Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
radge
Jan 21, 2005

Hibs are officially the second force in Scottish Football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Ahahahah thank you Heart of Midlothian - after a weekend of moping about Hibs European capitulation, they remind me that it could be worse.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23491885

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Looking forward to destroying plucky young world war winners hertz in their last ever attempt at winning a trophy.

Strange we are making a profit of £100k while shaving a million of our debt. I've been reliably informed by the poppy stealers we were losing £1m a year.

Also, our new signings are bearing fruit with a run of 6 games unbeaten.

It's good to support such a well run club.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

jre posted:

Some tasty matches in that draw. You think you'll actually be able to beat hearts this time?

Inverness v Dundee Utd
Morton v St Johnstone
Hibernian v Hearts
Motherwell v Aberdeen

Dougie Imrie is a prick

Think it will be a destruction on par with the 81-19 derby. Aberdeen seem to be touted as the favourites but after horsing them out of the last two Scottish Cups, I can't say they're a massive concern.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

This thread isn't a great metric for judging the health of scottish football tbh.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Good performance from the hibees to cement our status as Scotland's second force.

Shame McGivern got injured leaving the hole for Forrest to score.

Those disgusting rats can now crawl back into their holes in Glasgow and get out of the capital. Don't come back.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Chris de Sperg posted:

Who are Scotland's first force?

Celtic I suppose although given we spawned that disgusting little club they can never really claim to be more of a force than us tbh.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

jre posted:

Lol, your goal was offside. Was surprised by how less shitey hibs were today. Fenlon seems to have turned it around.

Poor little Celtic always the victims of those mean referees. Boo hoo. Wasn't offside enough IMO. Get it up ye.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Semprini posted:

The way you're going on about it, are you going to hire an open top bus and parade this point round the city?

We almost need less of an excuse to celebrate than you boys do for a minutes silence. You should have one next week to mourn Scott Brown's time in Thomson's pocket.

Haggis Heed posted:

Poofs, hoors and junkies

Pure dead brilliant.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Rangers and hertz are deid. Let's hope septic are next. So close to a real league but unfortunately those caravan dwelling pricks hover about like a rash. Yer nae better than rangers so die wi them and leave us alone.

Clean the Buckie bottles in gods country first though cunts before ye go.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

SuperHunBastard1690 posted:

Picked up another win :smuggo:

Hibs are still poo poo :smuggo:

First goal shouldn't have stood. Draw would have been a fair result.

As an aside, your support is truly abysmal.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

The only good thing about Glasgow is the fact the weegies at least have the sense to die earlier than real people.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Coohoolin posted:

Hibs are skint.

Was this a serious post? Because lol.

Anyway, hopefully butcher can sort out this Hibs side. Hearts really are atrocious and bordering on a division 2 club and Fenlon couldn't beat them so he had to go. Aberdeen seem to have the same issue - I guess Hearts raise their game against the bigger clubs.

Also, since it's remembrance day, thanks again to Hearts for single handedly winning the war twice. Hopefully Hearts will survive their current plight given the likelihood of the Nazis mobilising again should they liquidate.

radge fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Nov 10, 2013

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Who wouldn't want to manage the second biggest club in scotland

radge
Jan 21, 2005

It's funny how you can tell a weegie got you that title

radge
Jan 21, 2005

euroboy posted:

The Season Starts Here, come on Hibs

Yes, looks like Butcher has had his eye on the Hibs job for a while. I fancy him to destroy Hearts in our last two ever games against each other and overtake the flash in the pan that is Aberdeen to regain our rightful place challenging Celtic for the title, leaving lesser clubs in the squalor their mismanagement over the last few years has created.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Semprini posted:

Because we didn't spend all of our avatar money on drugs?

I'm pretty sure Glasgow has a worse drug problem than Edinburgh. To be fair, I'd probably turn to smack too if I had to live in that hovel.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Grievo posted:

Yes. Because Hibs are a fantastically run club.

p.s. I really hope you were at the 2012 Scottish Cup final.

Thanks yes Hibs are extremely well run compared to 1914 FC.

Of course I was. An amusing phyrric victory for a cheating dying club.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Haggis Heed posted:

A cheating, dying club that keeps beating your poo poo team.

Aberdeen have had a worse record than us against them this season and we were unbeaten against them last season but OK.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

northward posted:

Hibs fan there desperately trying to big up Hibs by calling them second best in the league. Lol.

Lets get this right. Hibs are a feeder club with a dwindling fanbase and increasing debts over the last few years. They are a nothing club and are completely unknown outside of Scotland.

EDIT: Unknown outside of Scotland

Haha this is amazing. I presume you aren't from Scotland since you know so little about Hibernian.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

I'm presuming northward has hearts leanings given his ludicrous "increasing debt" comment.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

To be honest, Hearts do like to sing about "fenian blood" a lot and enjoy an unhealthy obsession with the royal family that doesn't make much sense.

As usual, Hibs are the pioneers of the big 4 central belt clubs and have no sectarianism problem, although less educated people often confuse an acknowledgement of our irish roots as an alignment with one side of the glaswegian divide.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Just been informed CVA bid is going to be rejected next week and Hertz are all but dead. Shame!

radge
Jan 21, 2005

jre posted:

Any source for that, or is it just the voices in your head ?

Someone who works in banking in Lithuania. Pretty much common sense given they can't be seen to gently caress up the insolvency of Romanov's empire after the mismanagement of Snoras and they aren't going to accept £2.5m when they have a tangible asset worth at least £5m on Ukio's books. There will be millions of counter claims from all the parties who lost cash because of Ukio/UBIG and they aren't going to risk legal issues because of a sordid little football club in Scotland.

serious gaylord posted:

A glorious opening on a new Chapter in Hibs history.

Thanks. A solid start and signs of improvement

radge
Jan 21, 2005

vaginal culture posted:

Sounds like absolute bullshit radge.

We'll see. Hearts are an irrelevance to us dead or alive now to be honest.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

serious gaylord posted:

Thats because Hibs are utterly uncompetitive.

Compared to Hearts? lol

radge
Jan 21, 2005

You guys sure are obsessed with Hibernian hehe

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Are the razor sharp jokes about Jozy as tediously repetitive as the ones about Hibs in here?

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Haggis Heed posted:

Or you're one about Hearts.

You're not even the biggest club in Edinburgh.

What joke about Hearts and what is with your weird obsession with Hibs?

radge
Jan 21, 2005

jre posted:

Just what I was going to ask you.

I follow Hibs.

quote:

You willing to :toxx: yourself that hearts will be liquidated ?

Hmm I'll toxx myself that the £2.5m won't be accepted.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

jre posted:

:thejoke:

Hearts av for a year if the £2.5m is accepted ?

ok cool

radge
Jan 21, 2005

http://footballtaxhavens.wordpress.com/2013/11/24/celtic-fc-getting-sucked-into-the-labour-party-co-operative-bank-scandal/

Looks like Celtic have been financial doping along with Hearts/Rangers.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

The brother walfrid statue is a strange one given the birth of Celtic symbolises the end of his charity work.

Statues of John Glass and Pat Welsh would be more apt given their ideals are more representative of the ideals Celtic were founded upon.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmGjiokfQ2A

radge
Jan 21, 2005

The Clit Avoider posted:

In some ways child abuse is worse than death since the victims have to live with the consequences their entire lives, not just the members of their family. It's both a psychological and physical abuse.
Also, I could go into how each of those tragedies has had conspiracy, culpability, or even complacency linked to it; but the actual point was more along the lines of the fact it's unacceptable for anyone who's human to laugh at the grave misfortune of others, except apparently when they're children. I also listed those disasters because people have been banned from these forums for bringing them up.

Child abuse is repugnant for multiple reasons, not least because it is an action against vulnerable members of society. You are now laughing at vulnerable members of society who are also victims, now twice over.

I am not a representative of Celtic Football Club, nor do I speak for them. And I'm not offended either, I'm just appalled at your complete lack of intelligence and basic humanity.

Your posting is worse than death because I have to live with the consequences of having read this rambling drivel of an overreaction for the rest of my life.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

7 nil
7 starring Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman
7 little dwarves
7 little chipmunks twirling on a branch, eating lots of sun flowers at my uncle's ranch

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Haggis Heed posted:

Are you not due an avatar change? Since you lost the bet?

CVA isn't through. Waiting on UBIG.

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

radge
Jan 21, 2005

Hibees unlucky no to get draw in clash of the two biggest clubs in Scotland. Seen a few jambos in Glasgow as I was leaving. Must have left early!

Greatest fans in the world:

• Locked thread