Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

radge posted:

Hibs are officially the second force in Scottish Football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
:)

Only -12 now.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

radge posted:

Looking forward to destroying plucky young world war winners hertz in their last ever attempt at winning a trophy.

Strange we are making a profit of £100k while shaving a million of our debt. I've been reliably informed by the poppy stealers we were losing £1m a year.

Also, our new signings are bearing fruit with a run of 6 games unbeaten.

It's good to support such a well run club.

Just this.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Haggis Heed posted:

Radge has been quiet since the Celtic game.

Through sheer embarrassment no doubt. Hibs are poo poo and so is Edinburgh.

Hmmmm.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

radge posted:

Yes, looks like Butcher has had his eye on the Hibs job for a while. I fancy him to destroy Hearts in our last two ever games against each other and overtake the flash in the pan that is Aberdeen to regain our rightful place challenging Celtic for the title, leaving lesser clubs in the squalor their mismanagement over the last few years has created.

Yes. Because Hibs are a fantastically run club.

p.s. I really hope you were at the 2012 Scottish Cup final.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

radge posted:

Haha this is amazing. I presume you aren't from Scotland since you know so little about Hibernian.

A lot of what he said is true.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Scott Bakula posted:

Lithuanian banks are totally trustworthy

This. Definitely this.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
First entertaining derby I've seen in a while.

Shame we lost, we rode our luck at times and the result was probably right based on the balance of the game. Stupid defending for the penalty though, but I suppose you have to expect mistakes like that when you're blooding players in at this level.

Well done Hibernian, enjoy your victory.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
Pretty happy right about now.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.

Russ posted:

I enjoyed reading Paul Hartley saying that questions would have to be asked if Hamilton had been promoted off the back of a game where they won by 8 goals, because it was a pub team score and "If you're a professional team you shouldn't lose 10-2. You don't even see that in amateur football."

9-0's all right though.

Congratulations to Dundee on having the most money in the division and winning the league though, Christian Nade will really light up the Premiership next season with a very Altidorly performance

I love the 'people also search for' part.

Also a little annoyed at Hearts doing Hibs a favour yesterday.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
What a fun season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
Where's radge?

• Locked thread