Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ron Burgundy
Dec 24, 2005
This burrito is delicious, but it is filling.
Still not possible to nest 64-bit guests under VMWare Player or Virtualbox with ESXi hey? Guess that rules out Server 12, seems to only come in 64 flavour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ron Burgundy
Dec 24, 2005
Well gently caress. It never worked for me in VBox so I Googled around a bit and saw some outdated threads about it being the same on everything except Workstation which is like a million dollars AUD :australia:

Maybe I should have actually tried it...

Ron Burgundy
Dec 24, 2005
I actually managed to do what I needed to do with VMWare Player 5.0.2 and ESXi 5.1.0. Server 2012 and Windows 8 64-bit work fine inside.

• Locked thread