Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.
Curries are such a great thing to be able to cook. There's a huge range and they're deceptively simple to do.
If you're in the UK hit up "Rickstein's India" on BBC iPlayer, it's pretty good stuff and teaches you how to make your own curry powders and that "Curry" is apparently a stupid term but gently caress it, we'll use it anyway.

Also, people complaining that you don't use enough salt should be ignored. Grab a selar and add your own, silly.

Make me a Quiche! (Please.)

EDIT
Don't worry about using Coconut milk as a base, it doesn't taste of coconut when you're done but adds some sweetness.

Popo fucked around with this message at 14:49 on Jul 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

njsykora posted:

How well does this stuff keep? Like could I toss the leftovers in the fridge and heat it up the next day? This is really going to make me want a better kitchen to work in.

You can freeze it and it'll last months. A few days in the fridge (up to 4 I'd say if you keep it in a sealed tub) won't hurt you either.

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

njsykora posted:

People keep stuff in the fridge outside tubs? Besides pizza I mean.

When it comes to giving advice about food I always feel compelled to not leave things to chance.

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Just want to say I cooked up the curry for some friends last night and it was very nice.
Mico, you're a star.

• Locked thread