Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Putting in a vote for Ravioli so that Mico will teach me how to have ravioli that isn't prepared by my main man:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

:siren: Whoa there! It's time for some bonus content. :siren:
Today we're heading to my kitchen for a change to learn how to cook some Huhn Käse!
http://youtu.be/H3bI6aWYyWo

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Neddy Seagoon posted:

How are we supposed to follow the complex preparation steps to this culinary masterpiece if you don't give us clear and concise instructions? :colbert:

Here's a transcript of the video: hosted externally.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Geop posted:

Wait wait how many slices of cheese do I use? Cheddar or American? I NEED HELP :gonk:

I used approximately 28 slices of IMITATION PASTEURIZED PROCESS CHEESE FOOD. I had to get rid of that accidental purchase somehow.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

njsykora posted:

This is why food processors have lids.

I'm convinced that the lid in the video was actually three months of work in Maya3D and Sony Vegas.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Choco1980 posted:

So like, pat it down with a paper towel to get the moisture out? I'm certainly not going to let meat dry out on the counter or whatever.

I'm very familiar with this strategy.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

I didn't know that baking was so popular among people with vision impairments.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

toanoradian posted:

I would make Mico's recipes but I can't eat bacon or blood sausage :( What other types of meat is good for quiches?

Another vote for Borscht. It's time I tried an entirely new vegetable.

Steak or any other steak-looking meat is a decent substitute considering how many times you see steak & egg combos on breakfast menus.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

dustiestrain posted:

This is really interesting but the actual cooking parts feel a bit slow at times.

Just imagine cooking without jumpcuts, it's dreadful. Not to be mistaken for the cooking technique where you throw your food items in the air and swing your knife at them.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

I have never been able to use sour cream in a way that doesn't overpower everything else. I am also lazy and find it difficult to apply.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

UZworm posted:

EntranceJew told me to change my vote to Meat Loaf, and I made a special song just for the occasion.

Submit to the meatloaferlords.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Arglebargle III posted:

I think canned cabbage is so bad because you can get them fresh all year anywhere. They're a year-round vegetable. There's no reason to eat canned cabbage unless you're on a submarine or something.

This was my main source of confusion, cabbage is nearly always available fresh -- I wouldn't even think to look for it in a can.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Mico posted:

gently caress.

Coleslaw.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

I want my slaw.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Monkey Fracas posted:

And make some cornbread with jalepeno in it :getin:

This sounds fun, I want to do this one.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

I was told to share my beautiful video presence with the thread.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

:siren: Bonus Video :siren:
Egg Loaf is a traditional meal, usually made with 3 eggs, 1/4th cup of milk, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, red pepper and love. I suggest cooking for five minutes but your results may vary. Drown that poo poo in ketchup.

EntranceJew fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Nov 11, 2013

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

:siren: Bonus Video :siren:
Video Pizza is a delicacy enjoyed through the mouth senses but also the eyes and ears for it is full sensory experience of pizza.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Spaghetti Bolognese? That's for when you make spaghetti and meatballs and your meatballs came out bad. I demand a Burger Challenge because we'd finally be talkin' my language.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Hello Goons With Spoons, allow me to tell you about Egg Loaf.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Do we have a home and gardening subforum?
Because I think that might be where this thread needs to go next:

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Noni posted:

Whoa. How can I give my onions cool anime hairdos?

The secret is: neglect and chickencheese.
They're conducive to one another.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

CrazyLittle posted:

*pours mustard-water on bun*

Mustard Water is a trial that we must endure.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

yoshesque posted:

Like an oily burger. Pretty sure there's no way to improve frying a burg. v:v:v

Well, ok. I could've just made a regular patty and fried the pickles for longer. Bread recipe needs improvement as well, but gently caress me, this is one thing I don't want to experiment on.

So does this mean you're willing to experiment for a better eggloaf?

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

:siren: Bonus Video: Hotdogs :siren:

Most people don't know how to cook hotdogs, so here's how.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Dr. Buttass posted:

I actually looked this up the other day, because my mother made yorkshire pudding for Christmas dinner. The word "pudding" originally referred to food that was in a liquid or mostly-liquid form, cooked up in a casing of some kind, which is why there are a bunch of sausages that are called pudding (because at one point they were all "pudding"). Dessert puddings like Spotted Dick, generally the casing was more of a bag of some kind rather than something edible like an intestine or something. I couldn't tell you where using the term "pudding" for flavorful dessert glop came from.

I really got nothin' on yorkshire pudding.

I appreciate this post for making "Blood Pudding" slightly less disgusting to me.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

:siren: Bonus Video: Microwaved Toast :siren:
Microwaved toast works because you put butter and sugar on toast and it comes out fuckin' perfect!

I'm just kidding, I did this video on a public bet from Brett and he didn't know that I was within earshout. I'm now sharing it with you!

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Trip Report: The Big King tastes decent for the 2 for $5 deal and the rodeo crispy chicken tastes like a giant chicken nugget.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Gamer McBaggin posted:

I enjoyed the Chow Mein episode.

How does adding too much oil ruin the dish or was it the fact you had oil flying out of the pan that will burn you?

It's not just you, it's everyone! Fire is an everpresent danger to us all.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

pandaK posted:

Insaniquarium LP crossover Spaguppy

Spaguppy is when you throw up from eating spaghetti because it's gross.

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

Hello everyone, I love you. Thanks for not trying to set my buddy Micolithe on fire for having me in videos feeding you lies. I had a good time and I hope you did too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EntranceJew
Nov 5, 2009

LoonShia posted:

EntranceJew wasn't there, 10/10.

But I was? At least I thought I was. Mico if you're cloning me you gotta tell me these things.

• Locked thread