Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I just assumed her rage finally drove Mama to go Super Saiyan.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Sep 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

pandaK posted:

Another vote for burgers because of this, and then maybe you can do chili next for maximum thread yelling.

Do 'em both at the same time, or else I will go ahead and commence yelling about how you're burgin' wrong if you're not having chili on your burgers.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Jazzahn posted:

Hey yo bro, lemme peep dat chickencheese

Didn't you watch EntranceJew's bonus vid in the OP?

Entrance Jew makes Huhn Käse

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Well you certainly couldn't do it much worse.

... Well you could, but I mean, you'd have to be like, trying. Like, leaving off batter and poo poo.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
All I gathered from that video is that you have a very nice kitchen and a pretty nice camera to boot. There was a burger in there at some point, but all I could think of is "man this looks so much prettier than Mico's videos".

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
"On a scale of none to your arms, how hairy is your cock?"

Just the kind of commentary I want to watch cooking videos to. Good to see the thread back in action. Oh and put my vote down for Chow Mein

dordreff posted:

Marvel as Mico makes it entirely out of meat.

I see no problems here. The big vegetable lobby has kept us shackled to their "conventional rules of cooking" for far too long.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Since it seems like you're going for maximum crossover of the LPs you're involved with, I think you should cook frog legs and end the video with you whacking them with a golf club.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Genocyber posted:

Samosa because I have no idea what it is

This is my actual vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
EJ, either you are committed to your art or wow your kitchen is dirty. Also thanks Mico, your LP has introduced me to so much music that I might have otherwise never heard :allears:.

Samosas (bonus round: make a bunch of mimosas because it rhymes and cook drunk).

• Locked thread