Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

toanoradian posted:

I would make Mico's recipes but I can't eat bacon or blood sausage :( What other types of meat is good for quiches?

If it's the pork thing, I've read that the most applicable replacement for pork is probably Lamb or (Especially) Veal (maybe a well done Chicken Sausage) with Turkey (or Beef) for the Bacon.

PrinceRandom fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Aug 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

No shrimp Paella? :(

I guess I'd vote Tempura soba. But Gyoza sounds fun too.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Maggots tend to be associated with rot (in Western Culture I guess). Association can cause huge mental blocks in eating things.

Edit: vvv I don't really like shrimp all that much either; I think it's kinda flavorless and I'm a horrible wuss when it comes to textures.

PrinceRandom fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Sep 13, 2013

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Meatloaf.

I don't know why cause I love Beef Stew. But I will stand by my vote :colbert:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

pandaK posted:

I eat whole onion bulbs like apples on occasion. They're delicious raw.

I can feel your odor from across the internet.

• Locked thread