Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Great OP, thanks Voluspa.

Excited that I have beIN at home so I'll see all the games this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

mackintosh posted:

Is there anything in Spanish media regarding Neymar's supposed anaemia? Polish online tabloids are writing about it today. Sounds like some blood bags are in order.

Sport and EMD are both reporting it. Sounds not that serious...just, obviously, an iron deficiency which could lead to excess fatigue if not checked

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
beIN is running a 1 hour La Liga preview that seems imported from the UK. High quality stuff, pretty fun watch if you see it on again and have an hour to kill. It's on now but about halfway through

NattyBo fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Aug 11, 2013

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Lladre posted:

I called Verizon today and setup an appointment to get TV from them. I've waited a year with promises from Cabelvision, but I'm just not going to miss another season when I have options. (Although throwing money at the cute bartender in Belmore wasn't bad either)

Funny thing is now I have beIN and I'm already arranging to go out to a bar to watch Sundays game(s). Excited for the season to finally start.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
This is a terrible idea, Puyol is like Samson. Shaving his hair will rob him of all his powers

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Watching Valladolid - Athletic Bilbao, 1-1 right now, great game so far

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

El Hefe posted:

Yeah it's been good, Valencia-Malaga in an hour too.
Munain just put Athletic up 2-1 early in the 2nd, hopefully the game keeps up this great pace

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

tekz posted:

Can't wait for another yawnfest season in this 2 team league. Hrm...actually, I can.

Thanks for letting us know

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Isco 2-1, Ancelotti looks so relieved

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Betis looks like they might be able to keep up what they started last year, no? They looked like they might be able to hold their own in the Europa league.

NattyBo fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Aug 18, 2013

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Anyone sticking around for Sevilla - Atleti?

e: Just found out if you have FIOS, or some other providers, and beIN or beIN ñ, you already have a free subscription to beinsportplay.tv which is basically a website/mobile app that streams beIN/beIN ñ (which shows more La Liga) in HD, legally. Pretty nice!

NattyBo fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Aug 18, 2013

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
2 goals in as many minutes, 1-1, Perotti with a screamer for Sevilla to equalize just now

NattyBo fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Aug 18, 2013

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Cuatro says Iker Casillas is considering leaving Real Madrid

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
2 games in a row Messi subbed off? What is this wizardry

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

El Hefe posted:

He's a little bit injured imo

Only started watching at second half, what happened? Or just a muscle thing?

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Woof Busquets shoulda seen 2nd yellow there, lucky break for Barça

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Neymar :)

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
The Atleti fans really are magnificent.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
I posted about beINsportplay right? It's like NBC live extra. If you get beIN via cable or satellite you have this as the service.

I say this because Rayo-Atleti is about to start, for those interested. I'm planning on catching the second half at least

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Atleti put in a loan request to Chelsea for Mata to replace Adrian, apparently.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Malaga looking decent despite all the turmoil. Not that it takes any effort but they're doing much better than Levante last weekend lol

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Great goal, that, even if Willy could have done a bit better

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Holy poo poo Valdes knew nothing about that, if that header hadn't been right at him...

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
I wonder if Neymar is going to start tonight?

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Just got home and saw the first half highlights. Helluva save by Valdes to keep it level on aggregate.

Looks like Messi-Neymar hasn't added up to much in the first 45?

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Great save by Valdes again

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Atleti is playing hack and slash

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
This has been a Really Good Game. Double sub for Valencia now

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
The best possible outcome for the Casillas/Lopez situation is for either of them to play for Barcelona next season when Valdes leaves. You know you all want to see this as bad as I do.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Yeah I don't think Casillas is cunty enough to do it but it would be glorious

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

El Hefe posted:

@cesc4official: Con mi amigo Iker Casillas. http://t.co/VaDGZrFc5g

Good thing Mou isn't around or he would have benched Iker over this!

Next move is slipping an FCB shirt over him during a photo op!

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

Hegav posted:

Abidal were one of the Barca players I really liked and God he were so brilliant under Pep.

When is the elections in Barcelona? Last I saw Rosell made a big deal of telling everyone he isn't corrupt so I figure it must be soonish.

Why are my teams so blighted with these guys at the top. Dan Snyder. Rosell. Scumbags, both of em.

Abidal was let go for "sporting reasons" yet we have exactly 0 depth in the backline. :downsbravo:

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Yeah Valdes is criminally underrated around here, no way you can view Reina as anything but a step down. Really there's not an available keeper who is not going to be a step down next season anyway.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
This Atleti is very fun to watch. I wasn't sure how they'd cope without Falcao...but yeah.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
:negative:

That miss

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
I wanted Turan to score on that volley so bad, ugh lol

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
All kicking off now!

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
What a game this has been, god I hope it continues like this in the second

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Haha Diego Costa is such a loving moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Players going nose to nose with a ref and screaming and not getting sent off just doesn't happen in many other leagues. La Liga :allears: :allears:

• Locked thread