Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

A Mazda G series trans out of a Kia Sephia would fit wouldn't it? I know the yards around here have shitloads of them.

A turbo conversion sounds like the best idea ever, what other performance bits do you have that will fit? Any suspension stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

DJ Commie posted:

Yep, same thing. I don't have any sporty suspension parts from my GTX that would fit, so I'd just be getting the best shocks I could and maybe some custom springs from Hypercoil or something. That really isn't the point, though it would definitely be fun!

That's cool, so you could customize the spring rates for a happy medium between performance and comfort?

It would look awesome lowered an inch or two with some nice wheels as well. You could also put a roof rack on it to add to the utility, the longer roof really helps with that. I'm jealous :shobon:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Isn't it getting harder to find non-racing 13" tires these days? I wouldn't be surprised if 14" tires are cheaper.

[edit] Does the wagon have gutters? I have some Yakima gutter mounts I'd sell you for cheap if you're interested.

Applebees Appetizer fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Aug 13, 2013

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Yep, get used to not having a whole lot of time for cars when you have a family....Not that it's a bad thing though. I literally had to take vacation time off work so I could get my cars up to date with regular maintenance and worn parts needing to be replaced. I still have a full set of pads and rotors sitting in the shed for the Miata that have been there for months, but at least I was able to put a good dent in the parts pile while on vacation :unsmith:

If I were close to you I'd snag the wagon in a heartbeat.

• Locked thread