Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Cheers for posting this, totally forgot to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Babby Thatcher posted:

2013/14 Update: Plymouth Argyle are piss

Nothing changes :smug:

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

the sex ghost posted:

Accy Stanley's director is in trouble

Ray Winstone has a lot to answer for imo.

How the gently caress do you only get a suspension and a fine for that :psyduck:

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Win the Devon derby, climb up to 3rd, punt off 3-0 to loving Hartlepool at home. Exeter City Football Club

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Goddamn is it tight up the top of League 2.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
We could've done with scoring a goal against Oxford last night but still a good lot of results.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
I think I would like our manager to not manage our team any more.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
It's like we're actively trying to go down :gonk:

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Corrode posted:

You could be a Rovers fan. My mates are all about ready to hang themselves as they contemplate playing Forest Green away.

As this thread's token Exeter fan I would be super fine with Torquay and Rovers going down even though it takes away the easiest away day I'm ever going to get.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Captain Cancer posted:

York coming up would be ace. I had a long weekend in York booked up, including non-refundable train tickets, when it was called off due to a waterlogged pitch at 9am, back in 2012. Better than getting to the KitKat soccer arena and having it called off then, but incredibly disappointing nonetheless. One of the few grounds I've still not done and I have a rock solid hard-on for old school, lower league stadiums.

Could be worse, we drove to Exeter for a 3pm kickoff vs loving Port Vale and it got called off at about 2. We then accidentally found ourselves in our firm's pub (because apparently we have one?) who were all really hosed off that the Port Vale firm weren't coming down for a scrap.

The idea of League 2 firms is loving hilarious.

britishbornandbread posted:

who the gently caress drives to York get the train and get piss drunk in our many ace pubs

Is the rock bar still there and does it still do 4 shots for 5 quid?

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Not sure which is the rock bar? there used to be one on Gillygate quite near Bootham Crescent.

Na, it's this one: http://www.gibsonsyork.com/

Also protips - the strip club next door is shite (no shock) but Saffron is loving tasty.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

hahaha gently caress off Micklegate.

As I said, 4 shots for a fiver, wasn't grumbling. The nightclub in the converted church was a bit dodgy though.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

stickyfngrdboy posted:

i went there on my 2nd stag do and the lass who whipped me on stage asked for my number and we did a lol

If it's the same lass who was working there when we went she was the most attractive so congrats I guess!

(top football discussion ITT)

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
Can't put down Torquay but can beat Scunny off the park to lock up League 2 footy. Go figure Tis.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
I was looking forward to their away end being far less lovely but the easiest game of the season to get to decided to just gently caress off instead. Oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

Captain Cancer posted:

Hope you're ready to march if necessary

Hell yes loving stupid idea

• Locked thread