Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Cancer
Sep 18, 2005

Teach em' young
As a Gills fan, I sure am glad League one is no great shakes. We're going to smash it. Ahem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Cancer
Sep 18, 2005

Teach em' young

Adrianics posted:

:getin:COVENTRY CITY HAVE A POSITIVE POINTS TOTAL :getin:

Callum Wilson's second goal was something else, goddamn I can't put into words how happy it makes me to see one of our youth products (hell, the whole team) playing with such confidence. I can't remember the last time a Coventry City team looked so assured and dangerous, and if it wasn't for the loving off-field shambles we'd be right up there.

It'll make it all the more heartbreaking once Wilson leaves in January :(

What more, you'll overtake Gills when you beat us on Sunday.

Can't believe how well you're doing to be quite honest. I feel rather foolish that the thought of one less relegation spot to worry about ran through my mind during your troubles

Captain Cancer
Sep 18, 2005

Teach em' young
York coming up would be ace. I had a long weekend in York booked up, including non-refundable train tickets, when it was called off due to a waterlogged pitch at 9am, back in 2012. Better than getting to the KitKat soccer arena and having it called off then, but incredibly disappointing nonetheless. One of the few grounds I've still not done and I have a rock solid hard-on for old school, lower league stadiums.

Captain Cancer
Sep 18, 2005

Teach em' young
lol at Dyke. 'League 3' and allowing B teams in the football league is is an absolutely risible/despicable idea.

Hope you're ready to march if necessary

• Locked thread