Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I think he was saying that Zachary Quinto isn't on the show this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
That's what you get for trying to gently caress a minotaur, kids.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
Is that Lily Rabe's character right after it says "Sarah Paulson" in the title sequence? The shadow that appears on the ceiling above her looks pretty cool.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Wade Wilson posted:

We're going to find out she was literally putting shards of glass and razor strips in the candies like everyone was afraid of back in the 1980's.

I'm only 23 and I remember people being afraid of this when I was a kid. It must have been between '96 and '99 and people would go to the mall to put their candy through metal detectors. I always thought that was really absurd considering I had never heard of this happening. Sorry for the slight derail, but was this ever really a "thing" besides maybe a couple isolated incidents?

edit: welp, looks like the two posters above me beat me to it. Sorry for the extra post.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I didn't expect to get 8 episodes into the season and still have Kit be basically retarded.

edit: finished the episode

Calvin Johnson Jr. fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Dec 5, 2013

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
Is it sad that the best part of this season for me has been the badass intro scene?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
1950s, Santa Fe, German accent (world war 2 scientist brought over or some poo poo)? Maybe Area 51 poo poo? I don't know or care at this point as long as they get back to the second season's tone.

• Locked thread