Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rosa Gallica
Sep 13, 2011
I really hope that the next season of this show will give Jessica Lange something different to do. She's a talented actress, but watching her stumble around playing a bitter, catty alcoholic who used to be a beauty queen has gotten old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosa Gallica
Sep 13, 2011

Captain Mog posted:

Have you ever tried watching some of the older movies she starred in, such as King Kong and All That Jazz? She's a phenomenal actress with a wide range.

Yeah, I have! That's why I've been so disappointed by Ryan Murphy casting her as three minor variations of the same character for the entire run of this show. I'm glad that AHS has given her a chance for renewed recognition, but it's a shame it hasn't let her switch things up very much. I would love to see her play a completely different character type next season to really showcase her range.

Rosa Gallica
Sep 13, 2011
This may be the actual stupidest thing I have ever watched.

Rosa Gallica
Sep 13, 2011
Yeesh. With how badly he handled the vodou/race stuff this season, I really wouldn't let Murphy anywhere near Native American shamanism.

• Locked thread