Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Source - https://www.facebook.com/ThereseRosierArt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

You guys, I'm seriously upset. What is going to happen to the poor baby?

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

hepscat posted:

Queenie is the only one who has traveled to the underworld and returned, right? Since Madison said there was nothing after you die, whereas Queenie went to the chicken shack and bargained with Papa Legba.

From the preview it looks like there's going to be a heavy dose of love triangle yet again with Frankentate. Hopefully that's over quick. Man, I just cannot get into this season.

Maybe nothingness IS Madison's hell. Stands to reason that a self absorbed narcissist would find a black void full of nothing, including herself the most awful thing of all.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

The problem with this season, and there was a touch of it in Asylum as well, is that they tried to fit in too many things. You could have done and entire season out of any one of the story lines shown and have several really good seasons. But they shoved them all into one and it became a big cock-up. Witches vs Voodoo, Who's the Supreme, Witches vs Witch Hunters, Voodoo queen vs Slave owner, and so forth. I hope they learn from this and stop shoving so much stuff into one season. There's enough horror out there for years to come, they don't need to do it all right this minute.

Also....baby?

• Locked thread