Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Is anyone else stuck at 90%? I had it preloaded and everything beforehand..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Crashing at random intervals...I hope they release a hotfix soon.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

gently caress Framing Frames Day 3.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Just a tip to make day three of Frames easier.

Steal 8 painting in day 1, even if you only plan on escaping with 4 bags of cash, this gives you more places to look on the camera

Have someone stay behind and constantly use the cameras mashing F on every screen, this will highlight the items you need and any guards for everyone, which makes the item hunting alot less unbearable.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

So what are the Inside Man specific assets? I haven't seen any that aren't available normally so far.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

So is the fact that Pro multi-day heists are exactly the same but iwth a higher payout and no failure clause intended? I was expecting them to be different like bank heist gold and the ukranian job.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Gunder posted:

I'm not really clear on what Pro heists are either. I'd guess that you have to restart them over completely from day 1 each time you fail a certain day?

You flat out get booted back to the lobby if you fail.

Turin Turambar posted:

Are Pro heists harder than normal?

I noticed absolutely no difference in the two I tried (Watchdogs and Firestarter) they were 1:1 the same except for the payout.

e: That's for the multi-day heists though. Ukrainian job (Pro jewelry store) was pretty different and a bit harder to stealth completely.

Ibram Gaunt fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Aug 14, 2013

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

So it said I've unlocked new jobs after I hit level 40 yet I haven't seen anything new pop up in a few hours of play, what's the deal? Not even any new Pro missions.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I can appreciate what Overkill was doing with Crime.net, it's a neat idea and honestly it never bugged me.

Until now.

Literally 15 minutes on the heist selection screen and not a single Ukrainian Job has popped up. I just want to do an easy solo heist before my friends log in. :(

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Anyone else really disappointed at the Enforcer exclusive armor? By the description I assumed it was going to be its own model and not follow the usual armor tier cosmetics of adding more knee and arm pads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Oh, Overkill. :allears:

• Locked thread