Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

WARNING: Temporal rift detected!
These guys really nailed the feel of the game. I think they were 80% of the way to Heat: The Game, with the first release. Now though, they really hit the mark.

I'm assuming that they watched Heat, and Point Break about 100 times during production.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

Pryor on Fire posted:

I'm really interested in the ghost stuff now that everyone has dismissed it as terrible and useless. Any redeeming qualities at all? I always love the most broken/useless classes in games like this for some horrible reason.

Only 2 out of the 3 first tier Ghost skills looks even remotely useful. Unless maybe you want to use ECM for a specific stealth run we have yet to discover.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the skills get shuffled or changed, post release. The other trees all have useful, or at least cool skills.

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

It has to validate and download at least a few hundred megs from your pre-load.

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

There should probably be an FAQ about the weapon unlock system in the OP. It's surely going to be a frequent question. i.e. I HAVE THE MOD WHY CAN'T I USE IT?

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

Just be patient. When it says 0KB/s, it's just processing data instead of downloading.

• Locked thread