Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Was just messing around a bit in this, and the graphics are very odd. Everything looks like it has some subtle, but noticeable sharpening filter on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Cakeequals posted:

I've been having this issue where I can't join any game at all. It always gives me a "This game has already been filled" message. Also when I make a game I have literally never had another person join no matter how long I wait. It's weird because I can play just fine if I'm invited to a game. Is there some stupid thing that I'm missing here?

The PS3 has known connection issues right now, and Overkill said they were working on a patch to get it fixed.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Slim Killington posted:

So I just came across a FIRESTARTER DAY 1 SOLO GUIDE video, and it takes the guy 25 minutes to do it. Is time invested/reward not something that's obvious to people, or is it just a "look what I can do" thing? Why would you ever want to waste 30 minutes soloing day 1 of a mission that should take 30 minutes for all 3 days?

No, because it's a game and it's something to try and if you're giving any fucks you've failed already.

• Locked thread