Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Icesler
Jul 7, 2005
I played with some goons last night trying to stealth bank heist gold pro job. I am primarily ghost/mastermind so I could stealth almost the whole thing up until controlling civies. Everyone else was mainly enforcer so I felt kinda bad for them not being able to do anything until I said so. We just about had it until some invisible civie called the cops. I was loaded out for stealth so I got worried that I would be downed instantly. Surprisingly enough, our host seemed to have some lag issues which caused only about 10% of the enemy AI to actually do anything. They would just run and then stand still. Our drills had issues too where they would finish but not open and we would have to ask the host what the clock says.

Seeing how the enemies weren't doing much, we were able to pick every deposit box but the drill animations were still running. I don't think it registered our loot accurately either seeing how we only got 300k. Anyone have this happen yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icesler
Jul 7, 2005

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Do silencers have any bonus once things go hot? I was thinking about the silencer penaltt-negating skills in the ghost tree and they seem kinda useless to me. I have never had issues taking out guards with my basic silenced pistol because if the first shot doesn't get them then I just shoot them again.

I have noticed that cops are less likely to focus on you if you are shooting with a silencer.

Icesler
Jul 7, 2005
I really wish there was a Casey Jones mask. :(

Icesler
Jul 7, 2005
I've been playing Ghost since day one. I love it. You get to run around real fast and the perks you have do come in handy quite often, especially when your group wants to stay quiet for as long as possible. You can't go being a bullet tank in a firefight like an enforcer can. Trick is to stay at a distance, run fast to flank as much as possible and let your dodge chance kick in. You will probably go down more often than an enforcer but they are there to pick you back up. I find it to be a lot of fun compared to the hunker down tactics of the other classes. It would be kinda nice to add a health rejuvenation perk to the class to compensate though.

Btw, is the scope on the .308 directly above the receiver? :psyduck:

Icesler
Jul 7, 2005

Shima Honnou posted:

Jewelry Store with a failed escape is the Reservoir Dogs mission.

Then we spend two hours arguing about who hosed everything up while listening to Stuck in the Middle with You.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icesler
Jul 7, 2005
They should add a train heist. Train heists are cool.

I think it would be cool to have a VS mode that is two teams trying to rob the same joint but its randomized. Like you start a normal Jewelry store heist and once you spawn to run into another group already casing the joint. You can either kill them, work with them and split the loot, or try to grab the loot before they get to it.

• Locked thread