Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Kevlar Beard posted:

Is anyone doing a 4-pack? I'd like to get in on this.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BEES

I would also be interested in getting in on a 4-pack

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dr_badonkadonk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
Yeah the prices of some things are straight up ridiculous. If I spend 400k on a rifle I want it to be solid gold, make farts sounds and shoot flaming kittens.

That and the the invincibility frames on the cops when they stagger are the only two things that piss me off.

As much as this game is great to play with friends and co-ordinate to stealthily finish a mission with no casualties, it's even funnier to drop into a 1 star pubbie game of Jewelry Store, strut inside and go Scarface on everyone before trying to fling bags onto the roof while everyone loses their poo poo.

Yeah. I'm that guy :getin:

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

versus posted:

You're still suspicious, but only to guards and cameras, not regular civilians.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it all depends on the positioning of the guards. A few times now I have waltzed straight through the jewelry store into the back and slapped on a drill wearing heavy armor with nobody batting an eyelid and sometimes the second I pass through the door everyone goes batshit crazy and my teammates shout at me. I should really take the time to check where the guards are in future.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Acquire Currency! posted:

On the level with the Bus Full of C4 some guy was being a dick and so I threw a money bag over the side of the bridge.

Seriously, the hurl bags skill is required on every single class just for this alone.

I really want to try a Ghost/Enforcer hybrid who can walk around in a full bomb squad outfit without being noticed and kick the poo poo out of any door in just a few seconds.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

BORK! BORK! posted:

Seriously, the hurl bags skill is required on every single class just for this alone.

I really want to try a Ghost/Enforcer hybrid who can walk around in a full bomb squad outfit without being noticed and kick the poo poo out of any door in just a few seconds.

I call this one Utility Bastard. Tempted to respec now and go for it.

http://goo.gl/YS95Lo

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Fabricated posted:

Okay wow, are the rest of the shotguns as good as the piddly secondary shotgun you unlock first?

I finally buy it and it drops just about everything in one shot where I was underwhelmed with the non-stealth handguns on shoot-em-up jobs.

Shotguns are freaking awesome. I'm currently loving the 1st Secondary 12g you get with both magazine extensions and a whole bunch of extra kick from the tank talent tree. I just wish that weapons had their own XP system and attachments for them unlocked according to how much you use them like Battlefield 3 instead of the hilariously hosed up system they have now.

90% of the attachments I am getting are for useless guns that I don't give a poo poo about and I can't even sell them off to make some money back.

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD

Tehan posted:

Unfortunately it's still literally impossible for me to get into low visibility because I haven't found a single -visibility attachment for any primary weapon.

I feel you there. I am level 40 and still havn't unlocked a silencer for anything :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TERRIBLE SHITLORD
Oct 20, 2005

MY NIGGA HAVE
YOU TRIED LSD
I think the reason people wanted to get you around the 40 mark is because it's then where the skills really open themselves up and the individuality of the classes actually shine. In my opinion the first 20-30 levels are boring as poo poo because there are no really interesting things open to you and 90% of missions turn into half hour Call of Duty firefights because everyone lacks the components to even attempt a stealth run. Anyone who has played any multiplayer FPS since the dawn of time knows exactly what to do in a firefight so there is no real challenge to be had.

• Locked thread