Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I believe Jozy will score 8 goals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

tbp posted:

He's going to end up back in MLS within two years probably

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

I think he will really shine when he retires in a couple of years because of 'concussion' and turns his hand to being a pundit on some weird american cable channel or something.

Imagine Taylor Twellman and Jozy Altidore together "in the booth" as their heads balloon to comical sizes, eventually blocking out the sun.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Hegav posted:

El Jebus, can we get a confirmation that you predict 9 (nine) goals? Surely it's a typo.

Hmm I (personally) use a QWERTY keyboard and it should be noted that the "9" (nine) key is really really close to the "0" (zero) key. Must be a typo.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Ponce de Le0n posted:

I want to be wrong but i fear this is the end for "big" josmer "jozy" altidore.

Agreed. He could always go back to dating JoJo or whatever.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Adulterous Hitler posted:

Oh god, this took way too long :shepface:

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Your Weird Uncle posted:

you have josie altitude confused with fellow american superstar and all around talented east coast based footballer freddy adu

You're thinking of Mo Edu

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

I also happen to think jozy is on par talent wise with benteke.

What sort of "talents" are you referring to?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

don't feed the trolls jozy

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I think Jozy has issues with her confidence.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Jozy has been doxxed and the findings aren't pretty. He scored one goal for Hull which he calls his "little Jozy."

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

4-0? How many did Jozy bang in?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Jozy Altidore is 39 years old. Is he the oldest striker to ever grace the Barclay's?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I wonder how fast Jozy can run a 5k?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Altidore is NICE!!!!!!!!! Stop saying he needs to improve at Sunderland, THEY SUCK! No service, no midfield, they are terrible, and they leave him up there against EPL players who foul the sh(( out of him ALL GAME LONG.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Haggis Heed posted:

Fake and gay.

It's real. It's drat real.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Pissflaps posted:

lets give thanks for jozy's fat arse and terrible goalscoring

I don't think Sunderland fans are thankful for this.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Grumpy in LA

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Will Jozy silence the haters today?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Jozy taking lessons from The Big Show, nice.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Does anyone know Jozy's number for the Royal Rumble?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

America runs on Dunkin.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Kei Kamara has scored four goals in ten games for Boro, says Wikipedia. He also bagged one for Norwich during his loan spell last season, giving him a better scoring record than Jozy if the chart holds true. In addition, Kei Kamara's dog has its own Twitter page https://twitter.com/chelseathedog23.

Conversely, we don't know much of anything about Jozy's pets. Make you think.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Jozy is clutch, I hear.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Is Jozy cursed?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Perhaps Jozy will yoyo between relegating English teams and scoring sick goals in the Dutch league for eternity.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Is Jozy a fraud?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

The US striker went the distance in his third straight league start, repeatedly providing ace hold-up play to help the visitors forward. His no-look flick to set Jack Colback running free in the 23rd minute was good for an "MLS assist" in the 23rd minute, with Adam Johnson bagging the rebound of the midfielder's shot for Sunderland's second goal.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Will Jozy score against his former club?

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Jozy Altidore will be one of few Sunderland players spared reprimands following a 2-0 home loss to Hull City.

Down to 10 men after just four minutes, the Black Cats were unable to take advantage of a strong day of hold-up work by the US striker. Despite their first EPL loss in five, Sunderland stayed a point above the trap door in 17th.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

europe.... lol.... epl is downgrading bad... the air pass in the epl is just over used and not efficient it prevents strikers from getting that good ole ground pass that they can put home... have you noticed how most british players in the epl have an ego and cant even put a ball to their teammate to finish off? that's what jozy's dealing with... lol... so ridiculous... im so glad this pompous league is decreasing.. with their horrible officiating.. and lack of modern play that spain or germany have.. they really are falling out and jozy needs to go... there's a reason they call it total football in Holland, its bc jozy actually got to see some of the ball.... with the exception of the top six, most teams in that league are very inconsistent and play just as poor as any poor league... so over hyped i swear

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Jozy is a branding guru and social media expert.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Double-downs are low carb tbf

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Red Star Baldgreg posted:

Fabio Borini seems to be able to do his job quite well in that team?

Yeah because he's stealing all of Jozy's service!!!

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

Di Canio shivers as he views the giant banner of Peter Griffin dressed as an American GI with the slogan "fascism is bad" written underneath. Di Vaio had warned him never to mess with Portland, and now he knew why.

v nice

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

thumbs up

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

80085 posted:

He wasn't THAT good in England. People seem to think he was better than he actually was, probably because he scored a couple clutch goals.

I'm looking at his record and wondering the same thing op but did Clit Shitsey have a bar name after him??

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

*to the tune of "blurred lines"*

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

cowabunga

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

I think those are Game of Thrones characters. Speaking of which, I've got some great Jozy-themed branding opportunities I'd like to share with Mr. Altidore's Twitter PR hypeman.

• Locked thread