Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Musluk
May 23, 2011

Platypus Farm posted:

I can't help but feel like stuff like this takes what was a light hearted, silly ninja game, and makes it into a game that very pointlessly tries really hard to shock people.

Oh, just like Saint's Row I guess.

edit: haha, that article even comes with "see if we give a gently caress, nerds" edge to it. Jesus.

Why are you deathly afraid of huge purple dildos?

Anyway, I kinda miss the old crazy Wang. I guess I'll wait for steam sales for this one, nostalgia or not. Look what happened to Duke :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Platypus Farm posted:

Look, the main thing here is that there's no way that a purple dildo on a stick could actually cut anyone's head off. Maybe bruise them if you swung it hard enough, but decapitate them?

You're playing the realism card in a Shadow Warrior game?

Please tell me more about realism in shadow warrior while I'm shooting fireballs at ghosts :allears:

• Locked thread