Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

Fuzz posted:

Why is this not getting more love? I just got a 10% off coupon on Steam.

Yeah, I got two coupons a while ago, and then a third coupon today for some reason. I don't know if I'm going to buy it at launch like I did with Rise of the Triad, since it isn't quite the kind of game I'm looking for at the moment. I am curious about how the game will turn out, though, and hope it turns out to be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
A new weapon was just announced for Shadow Warrior which looks to be the best weapon in the game.

http://t.co/btZB6Rc9dC

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

Remember that time Lo Wang met Sailor Moon?

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

Cowcaster posted:

So I just picked up the shotgun. It's a double barreled one. That's cool, I like those.

Oh, it's got an upgrade that lets it fire both barrels. Nice, Doom 2 super shotgun! More games need one of those!

Ah, it's also got something that gives it four barrels. Neat, I'm understanding this information as it is being presented to me.

Both upgrades combined fire all four of the barrels.

GOTY 2013.

Does it look like the quad-barrel shotgun from the Phantasm movies?

(Do people even remember those movies?)

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

FirstPersonShitter posted:

Luckily, despite this probably being the best actual shooter to come out for a very long time, its getting lovely reviews cause they didnt buy the game sites enough blowjobs and baseball caps.

It's Game Development 101: allocate a portion of the budget towards getting your Metacritic score above 85. So many publishers forget that important rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

Mr. Maltose posted:

It's going to be hilarious if it turns out the next Build Game that Flying Wild Hog does isn't Blood, but Redneck Rampage. :getin:

I hope this means bringing in some Mojo Nixon and Reverend Horton Heat back to the soundtrack. Maybe they can fit in some Southern Culture on the Skids and Unknown Hinson while they're at it. :allears:

• Locked thread