Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Wayne Gretzky posted:

If the Oilers finish in the playoffs or within five points of a playoff spot I will never post on something awful forums ever again.

I do not like this bet.

If the Bruins do not win their division I will use a Habs-related avatar of HAS's choosing until the beginning of the 2014-15 season. Or any avatar, as long as it's hockey oriented really.

If Tyler Seguin leads the Dallas Stars to a Stanley Cup victory I will get his face tattooed on my rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

DOOMocrat posted:

With the text STEERS & QUEERS? Oh please.

Maybe there will be a little speech bubble and he can be saying "No homo" or whatever it was that people got really pissed about.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Drunk Canuck posted:

If Tyler Bozak succeeds in outscoring noted 3rd line centre Mikhail Grabovski, using my talents and connections, I will produce a ballad with accompanying music video of Leafs Nation's adoration for the centre iceman from Regina, Saskatchewan.

You better hope I don't assault Grabovski if I ever see him out in DC.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Shoeonhead22 posted:

Eat a fishstick for every point that the Rangers finish above the Isles

This is a good rear end bet, and you'll probably have to eat like, 20 fish sticks. Put it on youtube, it's the next big viral hit.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Gio posted:

If Pavel Datsyuk doesn't score 50 goals and 120 pts. I will donate $20 to a local LGBT charity. Hopefully this will be his motivation this year.
That's actually a cool bet because we know he won't do it. I'm willing to match you for the same charity.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

canuckanese posted:

If the Bruins do not win their division I will use a Habs-related avatar of HAS's choosing until the beginning of the 2014-15 season. Or any avatar, as long as it's hockey oriented really.

If Tyler Seguin leads the Dallas Stars to a Stanley Cup victory I will get his face tattooed on my rear end.

1. Ehhh, probably still a decent bet.
2. Ty Ty is tearing it up but there's a pretty great chance they won't make the playoffs, so I think I'm good here.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
International shirsey shouldn't count since you specifically said "Ducks"

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Yeah but he's supposed to cry into a Ducks jersey on video and it's just going to look like him crying into a big yellow sheet if that counts.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

canuckanese posted:

Yeah I think I'm good.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
That is literally going to be the equivalent of a 20 page, double spaced, 12 point font, word document. It's going to be longer than 90% of the things I had to write in college.

I look forward to it.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

canuckanese posted:

Oh gently caress I have to cheer for Corey Perry now

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Uhh, yeah... you guys, poo poo... my phone broke all the pictures but I definitely did NOT throw away a bunch of $1 cheeseburgers and make up a story

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
No it totally happened, didn't you read the story? There was even a picture at the end. Totally legit. Too bad about his phone destroying all the pictures of this event except the one of the wrappers. I bet it destroyed the youtube video he said he was going to post too.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
JoelJoel gonna get cyber bullied so hard.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

canuckanese posted:

My rear end is saved

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
The thread title says 13-14 and the OP says "this year" in it.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

Lufiron posted:

I know I was just busting your balls. Even if he did pull it off, would you have really done it? Probably not

Totally would have, it would be a funny story.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Piss cloud.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Alright, here we go. Bruins-Habs requires a special toxx I think.

If the Habs win the series, I will support them throughout the rest of the playoffs. This shall be signified with a Habs avatar of HAS's choosing for the remainder of the playoffs.
If the Habs win the series in 6 games or less, I will support them throughout the playoffs and purchase a Habs jersey.
If the Habs win in 5 games or less, I will do all the above and I will embrace my French Canadian roots and try to become a Montreal fan.
If the Habs sweep the series AND win their 25th Stanley Cup, I will do all of the above and also get a Habs related tattoo within two years of this toxx taking effect.

:toxx:

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

canuckanese posted:

If the Habs win the series, I will support them throughout the rest of the playoffs. This shall be signified with a Habs avatar of HAS's choosing for the remainder of the playoffs.
If the Habs win the series in 6 games or less, I will support them throughout the playoffs and purchase a Habs jersey.
If the Habs win in 5 games or less, I will do all the above and I will embrace my French Canadian roots and try to become a Montreal fan.
If the Habs sweep the series AND win their 25th Stanley Cup, I will do all of the above and also get a Habs related tattoo within two years of this toxx taking effect.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Go:

canuckanese posted:

Pro-Montreal avatar, by the way, not a "Bruins suck" thing

Also, I bought a Galchenyuk jersey even though I didn't hit that part of the toxx.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I still need a good toxx av, otherwise I'm just going to get a Habs logo or something.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I'm partial to youppi or The Price is Right, but I'll let the victors decide what I should get

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
I am ok with studly PK, if you want to come up with some good text for it

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

DOOMocrat posted:

"I can't wait to feel your love, so I can take it away."

ok.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Dang I was too quick there, that was a good one too. If we decide that's funnier I will get different text.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa

canuckanese posted:

Also, I bought a Galchenyuk jersey even though I didn't hit that part of the toxx.

Look what I got in the mail today!

• Locked thread