Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

If Corey Perry isn't a massive doucebag and records under 50 PIM this season I will change my username to COREY PERRY IS OK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Dak02 posted:

This is probably the safest Toxx in the thread.. I'd say bump it to 70-80 pim... (He had 72pim in 44 last season)

Hmm I actually thought his PIM was generally lower than it apparently has been. I'm changing mine to if he gets more points than PIM the toxx kicks in.

e: I just realized he has literally never even done that. Just to make it a little more risky for me then, part of this toxx is me assigning some pro-Corey Perry avatars to random SAS NHL posters.

FUCK COREY PERRY fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Aug 18, 2013

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

gently caress COREY PERRY posted:

Hmm I actually thought his PIM was generally lower than it apparently has been. I'm changing mine to if he gets more points than PIM the toxx kicks in.

e: I just realized he has literally never even done that. Just to make it a little more risky for me then, part of this toxx is me assigning some pro-Corey Perry avatars to random SAS NHL posters.

Go elbow some people you slimy gently caress. 29 GP, 15 G, 29 P, 26 PIM.

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

Corey Perry better start playing with those elbows up, I swear to christ

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

gently caress you corey perry. 4 more PIM. You Can Do This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCK COREY PERRY
Apr 19, 2008

gently caress corey perry

• Locked thread