Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

If the Leafs fail to be a 9th or lower seed at the end of the 2013-2014 National Hockey League season, I will purchase one (1) pro-Randy Carlyle avatar on his excellence as a professional hockey coach.

Alternatively, if David Clarkson reaches a goals total of or over 25, I will take my time and effort to post a player evaluation thread for each goal scored by him. Including any playoff games, should they happen.

If Tyler Bozak succeeds in outscoring noted 3rd line centre Mikhail Grabovski, using my talents and connections, I will produce a ballad with accompanying music video of Leafs Nation's adoration for the centre iceman from Regina, Saskatchewan.

Should all of these toxxes come through; Leafs playoffs, Clarkson >=25 Goals, Bozak > Grabovski. I will purchase a jersey of SAS's choosing and perform a soapbox confession in Dundas Square in downtown Toronto of how I'm a dumbass advanced stats geek that doesn't know a single lick about hockey sense.
This punishment overrides avatar purchase, Clarkson thread, Bozak music video.

Drunk Canuck fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Aug 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Twin Cinema posted:

A toxx based on 25 goals? On a player who has never scored 20? What the heck, Drunk Canuck?

Fine, Twin Cinema. I will up the ante.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Drunk Canuck posted:

If the Leafs fail to be a 9th or lower seed at the end of the 2013-2014 National Hockey League season, I will purchase one (1) pro-Randy Carlyle avatar on his excellence as a professional hockey coach.

Alternatively, if David Clarkson reaches a goals total of or over 25, I will take my time and effort to post a player evaluation thread for each goal scored by him. Including any playoff games, should they happen.

If Tyler Bozak succeeds in outscoring noted 3rd line centre Mikhail Grabovski, using my talents and connections, I will produce a ballad with accompanying music video of Leafs Nation's adoration for the centre iceman from Regina, Saskatchewan.

Should all of these toxxes come through; Leafs playoffs, Clarkson >=25 Goals, Bozak > Grabovski. I will purchase a jersey of SAS's choosing and perform a soapbox confession in Dundas Square in downtown Toronto of how I'm a dumbass advanced stats geek that doesn't know a single lick about hockey sense.

Leafs sitting in 3rd place, gently caress.

David Clarkson has only tallied an assist in 5 games played, nice.

Currently Grabovski has 13 points in 14 games and Bozak has 6 in 11GP while also injured and out for at least 3 weeks.

Cautiously optimistic.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Mid-season checkup!

Drunk Canuck posted:

Leafs sitting in 8th with 47 points after 44 games. Carolina and Washington are behind 2 points with a game in hand. Cautiously optimistic about not making the playoffs.
-

Grabovski: 40GP 11G 19A 30P
Bozak: 20 GP 6G 11A 17P
Very optimistic about Grabbo.
-

Clarkson: 31GP 3G 5A 8P
Holy poo poo what a terrible signing you are.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

He's not catching up with Grabovski, don't even try to fool reality.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

VJeff posted:

Not to spoil anyone's fun but I'm PROBABLY gonna add a GP requirement to this one just so I don't gotta go "oh yeah that one guy who played 2 games well his bone structure. drat. That bone structure. Just look at it."

Nope. You had that chance back on the day of putting your toxx in to add a qualifier. Don't try to cheat out of your cockiness.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

I am loving mad at Phil Kessel for helping Bozak so much this season

(as my toxx is worse)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Drunk Canuck posted:

If the Leafs fail to be a 9th or lower seed at the end of the 2013-2014 National Hockey League season, I will purchase one (1) pro-Randy Carlyle avatar on his excellence as a professional hockey coach. Thank you, Randy.

Alternatively, if David Clarkson reaches a goals total of or over 25, I will take my time and effort to post a player evaluation thread for each goal scored by him. Including any playoff games, should they happen. Didn't even get 25 loving points

If Tyler Bozak succeeds in outscoring noted 3rd line centre Mikhail Grabovski, using my talents and connections, I will produce a ballad with accompanying music video of Leafs Nation's adoration for the centre iceman from Regina, Saskatchewan. Ah poo poo.

gently caress me. Guess I'll start writing those lyrics tonight. :smith:

• Locked thread