Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

CBJSprague24 posted:

13 points in 16 games now.

Is there any story behind the text with your current avatar? He's rapidly becoming a favorite of mine (and, really, everybody in Columbus) and I'm picturing a wasted Dubi saying that in his voice.

back in the day, the key cog to the Rangers chances in 10/11 was Brandon Dubinsky. we were out of the playoffs and he was making GBS threads it up so i bought a bunch of dubitars for good luck. he's a lovable drunk shithead so i just looked up quotes he has actually said.

i do need a new avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

i am not so sure posted:

Rangers people, start thinking of a username/avatar combo for me, Devils are toast

username--Brodeur's Nanny

avatar--a smiling marty broduer with red and black text that says "IF YOU THINK MY GAA IS BIG, [small text] you oughta see my ego, which cost the devils a playoff spot and let me not shake hands with sean avery, greatest hockey player of the last ten years at least"

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Brodeurs Nanny posted:

Thanks guys.

I hope you're all happy, now I'm an even bigger joke on here than I was before

no you are completely cool on my book =) lmbo

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
if the Rangers win the cup, I'll rewrite the entirety of Richard III starring Glen sather as Richard

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

a false posted:

if this happens i will record myself performing the opening monologue wearing a white wig and chomping on a cigar

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

Can we stage this

DOOP posted:

Can I get a bit part in this?

Richard III owns

Enter SATHER, solus

Now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this trade for Mac;
And all the years that lour'd upon our books
In the deep bosom of the Centre buried.

T-Bone posted:

If the Flyers make it to the finals and lose rewrite Macbeth's monologues from Homer's perspective

Van Riemsdyk, and Van Riemsdyk, and Van Riemsdyk,
Speeds in his frantic pace from zone to zone,
Through the last constable of the other team,
And all our playoff wins have guided me
To a bitter hope. Out, out, brief Mason!
Life's but a walking Leino, a Luke Schenn
That swings and pokes his long stick upon the ice,
And then is passed right by. It is a tale
Told by a Gauthier, full of Kane and Hossa,
Signifying nothing.

• Locked thread