Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
There's not a whole lot I can do since I don't believe my Avs will do very well anyway, and I like my avatar too much to change it. But in the spirit of things...

I predict the Avs will finish higher than the Calgary Flames. If they do not, I will take every point the Flames beat the Avs, multiply it by 10, and donate the amount to a charity of the collective SAS hive mind's choice, with a cap of 200 bucks (Hey, I'm kind of broke as it is). If the Avs finish ahead of the Flames, I will donate the amount of points they are from the last team in the west, times ten, to the charity, again, a 200 cap.

If that's complicated, here's an example;

Avalanche: 77 pts
Flames: 90 pts
Difference of 13 points, times ten, 130 dollars donated to charity.

Or:

Bottom of the west: 55 pts
Avalanche: 70 pts
Difference of 15 points, times ten, 150 dollars donated.

A minimum of 50 dollars will be donated just in case they end up tied, or something.

Any suggestions for a charity? I was thinking Ability Connections of Colorado or something similar. I know it's not a lot, but I figure it gets some cash to the people who need it. v:shobon:v

LumpyGumby fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Aug 18, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

"Here's the world famous hockey player sitting in the penalty box for slashing..."
-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

HELLO LADIES posted:

There has been a serious, serious lack of Patrick Roy-based toxxes so far. Seriously, it is literally the #1 thing I am excited for in this coming season, but it seems like no one else in SAS even remembers that it's going to be a thing.

I thought about it, but I wasn't sure what to use, Roy related. I was thinking something with media outbursts but even that's iffey. Happily take any suggestions though.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
I was suggested to have my donations for my first toxx go to the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of America here so that's what I'll do.

sbaldrick posted:

If Roy threatens to fight someone and does you must buy a Red Wings tshirt and wear it, if it happens at the Lidstrom retirement game then it has to be a jersey.

I actually like this. I'll amend it a bit;

If Roy engages anyone at a fight during either Colorado/Detroit game I will wear one of my Red Wings jersey out in Denver during a busy weekend. I already have a home and away so there's a good chance I'll get bitch slapped a few times.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
A collage of the isles logo made from fishtsicks and toothpaste.

And then eat it. :getin:

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
You fool.

You brave, mad, fool.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

DOOMocrat posted:

My faith in Andy Moog is strong as Damascus steel.

Hopefully it's stronger than Lehtonen's groin.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

LumpyGumby posted:

I predict the Avs will finish higher than the Calgary Flames. If they do not, I will take every point the Flames beat the Avs, multiply it by 10, and donate the amount to a charity of the collective SAS hive mind's choice, with a cap of 200 bucks (Hey, I'm kind of broke as it is). If the Avs finish ahead of the Flames, I will donate the amount of points they are from the last team in the west, times ten, to the charity, again, a 200 cap.

A minimum of 50 dollars will be donated just in case they end up tied, or something.

Phooooo

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

LumpyGumby posted:

Hahahaha, I'm soooo glad I put that cap on there. Never thought it would actually get to more than 20 points over the bottom of the west. I'll post proof of donation at season's end.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
If the Avs win the Stanley Cup I'll get a tattoo of the Avs logo with the Cups behind it.

After my last toxx I'm taking a safe route.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
So I'm trying to fulfill my charity toxx and when I go to big brothers and big sisters of america, the site redirects to a place with the URL Big celebrity.org.

I just want to make sure I'm donating to the right place and not that I have a virus or something that's redirecting my URLs...could someone confirm?

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS
Well poo poo. I click that link and it takes me back to whatever bigcelebrity is. Guess I'll have to borrow someone's computer or something.

Appreciate the help though. Was hoping to have some extra karma before tonights game.

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

:psyduck: what the Hell? Its like they don't want people to donate.

Thanks for the help flakeloaf, I'll be able to post here soon, latest by tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LumpyGumby
Feb 22, 2012

-Snoopy Brown
42g - 65a - 107pts
106gp - 317PIMS

LumpyGumby posted:

If that's complicated, here's an example;

*snip*

Bottom of the west: 55 pts
Avalanche: 70 pts
Difference of 15 points, times ten, 150 dollars donated.

Hshahaaaaaaa....I hit the cap twice over.

:toxx: fulfilled.

Edit; if something is too small or big, sorry, I'm doing this all on my phone and its not the easiest thing in the world, but I can email proof of everything if so desired.

LumpyGumby fucked around with this message at 23:48 on May 1, 2014

• Locked thread