Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Wayne Gretzky posted:

If the Oilers finish in the playoffs or within five points of a playoff spot I will never post on something awful forums ever again.

Why would you make me choose to cheer against the Oilers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

This toxx is in honour of Ladislav Smid's one year wedding anniversary and the fact that he hopefully will no longer steal cheerios from the unsuspecting roomates of the women of Edmonton that Ladi once made love to.

Should Ladislav Smid fail to set a new career high in points with 16, I will mail a box of cheerios to a fan of each team that was lousy enough to let Ladi score. So should he score 8 points, 8 goons will receive a box of cheerios in the mail.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Hand Knit posted:

This is brilliant.

I aim to please as Ladislav once did not. As Ladislav taketh (cereal) I giveth away (cereal).

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

MassaShowtime posted:

This toxx is in honour of Ladislav Smid's one year wedding anniversary and the fact that he hopefully will no longer steal cheerios from the unsuspecting roomates of the women of Edmonton that Ladi once made love to.

Should Ladislav Smid fail to set a new career high in points with 16, I will mail a box of cheerios to a fan of each team that was lousy enough to let Ladi score. So should he score 8 points, 8 goons will receive a box of cheerios in the mail.

Smid currently sits at 2 points and is on pace for all of 11. He had an assist against Vancouver and a goal (lol) against Montreal.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

WTF MacT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

MassaShowtime posted:

Well lo and behold, Smid has not set a new career high in points since well 8 points isn't 16!

Therefore, I will buy some boxes of Cheerios, and I need to mail them to a fan each from one of these teams. First fan of each of these teams will get a FREE BOX OF CHEERIOS in hounour of Ladislav's marriage.

Vancouver
Montreal
Anaheim
San Jose
Edmonton
Anaheim (AGAIN!)
Edmonton (AGAIN!)
ANAHEIM! (THREE TIMES SMID OWNS THE DUCKS)

• Locked thread