Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
Reposting from n/v:

Zodijackylite posted:

:toxx: If Brandon Dubinsky finishes the season with more points than Rick Nash I will get a Brandon Dubinsky avatar. I suppose it should probably be a new one since I'm over a year late on replacing the Rangers Dubitar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...

CBJSprague24 posted:

Whoa...if Nash is out for a significant portion of time and Dubi can keep up his current pace (8 points in 13 games), this might happen as improbable as it might have seemed.

RIP Rick Nash. Good thing I really like Brandon Dubinsky.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

CBJSprague24 posted:

13 points in 16 games now.

Is there any story behind the text with your current avatar? He's rapidly becoming a favorite of mine (and, really, everybody in Columbus) and I'm picturing a wasted Dubi saying that in his voice.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC put the avatar and text together on a whim. It rules.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

Zodijackylite posted:

:toxx: If Brandon Dubinsky finishes the season with more points than Rick Nash I will get a Brandon Dubinsky avatar. I suppose it should probably be a new one since I'm over a year late on replacing the Rangers Dubitar.

15 points in 21 games

9 points in 10 games

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

VJeff posted:

Yeah as long as Nash's head doesn't explode again, I think you're gonna be okay.

I could just change the colors and text of my current avatar.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

CBJSprague24 posted:

Updated for Zodijackylite because I'm curious as to how this plays out, too:

28 points in 37 games

18 points in 28 games

:munch:

Oh wise Blue Jackets fan, where can I find more recent pictures of sweet prince Brandon Dubinsky?
edit: other than Blue Jackets Xtra

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

CBJSprague24 posted:

Come getcha some: https://www.google.com/search?q=bra...iw=1024&bih=434

e- May I suggest the O faces from the GWG against Nashville last year which put the CBJ in playoff position on the last day last year?

I found a goldmine. http://bdubinsky.tumblr.com/

vs.
25 points in 35 games | 32 points in 43 games
5 points/last 3 games | 3 points/last 5 games

Zodijackylite fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Jan 23, 2014

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

That is official merchandise of the Anaheim Ducks from their official store bearing their registered trademark. Unless the prosecution can prove the existence of a preferable shirzee, that's as real as it gets.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

News:
Rick Nash: 20-12-32
Brandon Dubinsky: 13-28-41

Views:

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

The Prisoner posted:

You guys had better start thinking of a cutting-edge Scott Gomez-based new identity for me.

The Prisoner.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

Zodijackylite posted:

vs.
26 goals ------------- 16 goals
13 assists ----------- 34 assists
39 points ------------ 50 points

I found this picture a while ago captioned "Brandon Dubinsky moderating a breakout session" and I have no idea what is going on but it looks like some sort of bro convention. I don't think I could capture the whole picture in an avatar though.

I'm thinking of commemorating the occasion with a gif sliding between the two pictures above (how do you make the sliding action?) with a caption along the lines of "hey arty you remember that time we got traded for nasher then i outscored him? i bet he's loving new york and... whoa nasher you're not going to try to kill me are you?"

Source pics if anyone can help a Dubi-bro out with a sliding gif of them.
http://i.imgur.com/tShgZjH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XKtWccD.png

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

Toxx fulfilled.

• Locked thread