Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
When I was a kid (and this is going to date me a bit) microwaves were a new thing for our household. My mom had made a pie and it was fresh out of the oven, my dad wanted to eat it right away and figured throw it in the microwave to cool it off a bit. Remember, microwaves were new to us, and he thought you could cool stuff off and heat stuff up all in the same new future device. Needless to say the pie exploded all over the microwave making a huge mess. Live and learn I suppose. Yes in hindsight it would have been easier to stick it in the fridge but we wanted to use the new space age technology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU