Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McOgre
Sep 19, 2011

The Legend of Groose
Meh, I still think Sonic 2006 is worse, at least Sonic Chronicles' battle system was kind of interesting with the Elite Beat Agents type controls for moves.

I got this game hoping it would be actually good like any Mario RPG, but I was pretty disappointed. I don't think I ever finished it either. If I remember correctly, the story gets pretty weird too, but I dunno, I don't remember what happens in the second half of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McOgre
Sep 19, 2011

The Legend of Groose

LeafyOrb posted:

It still drives me insane that of all the things the Sonic franchise has cashed in on over the years somehow the Chao aren't one of them. They've been in most of the recent games sure but have never been properly utilized. Make a game out of the Chao breeding mechanics in SA2, Sega I swear you'll make a mint.

I wish this game existed. I've wasted away so many hours with my chao in SA2. I still go back and play it every once in a while to mess around with the chao.

McOgre
Sep 19, 2011

The Legend of Groose
You guys may want to put tags on your posts, since I would think that naming a character who isn't in the game is just as bad as naming a character who is.

• Locked thread