Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Abitha Denton
Jan 10, 2012
Going back to the discussion of Super Sonic and Dragonball Z, bear in mind this is a series that prominently featured a Death Star with a face and a giant mustache called the Death Egg. The weird homages can be great, but I don't think they ever tied themselves down to one subject.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abitha Denton
Jan 10, 2012

WickedHate posted:

I don't know about that. I grew up reading lots and lots of fan comics and fanfiction, so the extra characters always felt less bad to me. I'll be kind of disappointed if Shadow and Silver don't ever appear again.

Yeah, without Shadow, who would they use when someone needed to steal cars and shoot guns?

• Locked thread