Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008
Oh man, awesome! Loved Negima back in the day, so I'm really interested in where this one goes. Kind of legitimately glad I lost track of it based on the talk in here though.

Doesn't Eva turning Touta seem a little strange? I wonder just how much clout the parents had to have to make someone like her turn someone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crono S. Magnum
Feb 29, 2008

chumbler posted:

Oh poo poo, Kaede is back? She was one of my favorite characters in the series, after Chisame, and consistently had some incredible fights.

I can't wait to get home and give this a read.

If we're talking favorites, Eva was always mine, but Kaede was a close second.

I think most of all I'm really interested in where Ken goes with this now that he's more or less off his leash. If that first battle is any indication this is going to be an intense manga.

• Locked thread