Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Silento posted:

To the contrary, I'd love to see Touta take the Rakan route!

gently caress that, bring back Rakan himself. :kamina:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Hahaha "YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?" "Nope, it's just gross." :v: This manga is just so drat good, Akamatsu has really improved his pacing. :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Touta!! :swoon:

Seriously ridiculous how good this is.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

PerrineClostermann posted:

All You Need Is Kill

e: I'm more a fan of the comic though.

Oh man, it's like Muv-Luv without the smut! :allears:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Chachamaru and the others are probably actually carrying on Negi's plans and being grown-ups instead of forming secret clubs and having feuds, since they're not as immature as Eva and Fate. :allears: I figure the rest of the Negima crew still alive are up in space eyerolling at these shenanigans.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

PerrineClostermann posted:

I'm curious as to why his friends being there might be a problem. Once they achieve their objective, literally nothing matters. It's why Mr. Roboto is planning to do that hilarious attack on the port as a distraction

I dunno, seeing your friends get blown up by a space laser, even if it's in a "dead end" timeline so to speak, probably isn't something that's going to be easy to just shrug off.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Yeah I feel like as we see more conflicts both inside and outside of the UQ Holder organization we'll delve into more of the characters pasts and motivations, padding out what feels sort of shallow currently. I really can't complain about the pacing or direction it's taken so far though, plenty of stuff has happened and it's all been fun and interesting to see. It just happens to be one of those series where as a reader I want a volumes worth of content every time I get a chapter cause I need to know what happens next.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

well that escalated quickly. :stare:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

I like Touta because I imagine it's what Nagi was like :shrug:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

she's a video game-type, so Kirie just needs to improve her APM

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Haha the FINAL BOSS stuff was great and that form looked amazing.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i'm jerking my penis to 14 year old anime girls

:yikes:

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

it'd be cool if touta accepted kuromaru for being gender fluid and didn't really give a drat one way or the other

why make kuromaru choose, i'd rather see them accept who they are without being forced into binary gender roles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

the best dumbest chapter :allears:

• Locked thread