Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I'm having some doubts that the original plan would have even worked all that well. Unless they have Eva and basically all of UQ Holder waiting in the giant cave they were planning to teleport Fate to, I don't see how he doesn't just turn everyone who teleports there with him to stone (at best) or disassembled body parts and then laugh at the idea of people trying to imprison him inside of earth.

I echo the comments on this having good fights. I only read Negima casually, but this does seem like a step up in many ways. There aren't really many sequels in manga either, compared to most other mediums, so it's kind of nice to see something set in the same universe, but having resolved things with the bulk of the setting and characters from the original.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

It's a heck of a thing to take a break from following a Manga. When I left off with UQ Holder they'd just wrapped up Santa's arc, then I come back and read the most recent 10 chapters or so and his sword is talking, he's actually a clone and he's become Hula-man.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

PerrineClostermann posted:

When Ken Akamatsu started Negima, he wanted to draw a battle manga but the publishers wanted more harem manga because Love Hina made bank. So he started it as a harem manga and slyly shifted it to battle manga.
When Ken Akamatsu started UQ Holder, he wanted to draw a harem manga but the publishers wanted more battle manga because Negima made bank. So he started it as a battle manga and slyly shifted it to harem manga.

I'm on to you Ken.

Yep, this guy gets it. Tell us what the next rotation on the wheel will be.

• Locked thread