Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Toriori posted:

I'm surprised nobody calls more attention to her desperation in trying to look "urban" and has her black groupies every where she goes. Reminds me a lot when Gwen Stefani was using the Japanese girls as props basically. I also love that I keep seeing things from this thread posted elsewhere so quickly- they're awesome!

She's the female Beiber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

toby posted:

So you're saying she can't actually have black friends/groupies, only false ones intended to make her look more "urban" (because black people don't live in non-urban environments, of course), yes?

RACISTTTT

Im not racist, and some of my closest friends are black, but

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Fire Down Below: Crab Company 2
Yeah, did you see when she put her face in that black woman's rear end and quickly pulled back a few inches cuz she was all like "drat that booty stank" and then smacked it. Racist hoe.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Ranma posted:

Having friends/groupies who happen to be black? Fine. Having black friends/groupies to attempt to appropriate your racist understanding of black culture? Pretty racist.

http://groupthink.jezebel.com/solidarity-is-for-miley-cyrus-1203666732

I did not watch any ofthe VMA's, but going by that article, that performance most definitely does seem racist as gently caress. I know a lot of dimwits will go all "gently caress all this PC bullshit or whatever it is they do to ignore racism," but it sure as hell is racism.

poo poo, the same thing happens with asian women being treated as props. You will always see an asian woman married to or is involved with some white dude and be the stereotypical cute asian chick, and asian guys are always portrayed as skinny nerdy weak males who are into comics or whatever bullshit.

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Aug 27, 2013

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Toriori posted:

Im not racist, and some of my closest friends are black, but

Im not racist, but i've experienced more rasism from black people

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?

origami manatee posted:

You know I can't say no to a butt photoshop, gbs!

I thought corn was going to be my favorite but you did really well here! Miley Cyrus has SPACE MADNESS!

Minister OI
Jun 28, 2005
Minister Of Indifference
One a friend made.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

quote:

"Further, you fail to realize how cultural appropriation (re: Miley), which involves dehumanization of Black ppl connects to Trayvon's death."

I tried my darndest to read that article, but I failed to understand the vast majority of it.
Miley's buttocks = Trayvon Martin or something? 7 degrees of Travon?

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I Am...Twerking Fierce

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Why is her tongue white? Is she trying to show us all that she doesn't bother to brush her teeth anymore?

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Angela Christine posted:

Why is her tongue white? Is she trying to show us all that she doesn't bother to brush her teeth anymore?

Candida albicans? Maybe she is a lesbian?

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Volume posted:

You wanted to share another photoshop you found somewhere. That's ok.

When did this become okay in a photoshop thread?

Happysafer
Feb 12, 2007

"You idiots!"

I saw the art shops and thought of this.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

Fixing a Hole. Good song.
Wish I had the 'shop-fu to animate her twerking on that drum.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
As popular as the twerking thing is, those tongue motions are what really make this a huge "What the flying gently caress" for me, hands down. I don't know what the intention was (unless it's to sell the idea she's really into the drugs referenced in that song, and on them right that second, I guess), but man does it look totally what the gently caress.

It's like she was watching KISS the night before and said "Holy poo poo, that's genius!"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Blazing Ownager posted:

As popular as the twerking thing is, those tongue motions are what really make this a huge "What the flying gently caress" for me, hands down. I don't know what the intention was (unless it's to sell the idea she's really into the drugs referenced in that song, and on them right that second, I guess), but man does it look totally what the gently caress.

It's like she was watching KISS the night before and said "Holy poo poo, that's genius!"

I think she is trying to make tongues sexy or something?

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Agrajag posted:

I think she is trying to make tongues sexy or something?

I think many, many women have made tongues sexy.

However, they did not do so by constantly flicking it out of their mouth in a manner that is one half invader from V and one half a Simpsons character getting strangled.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

My Q-Face posted:

When did this become okay in a photoshop thread?

Around the same time they stopped banning no effort photoshop threads.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

This is so great. :allears:

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Happysafer posted:

I saw the art shops and thought of this.

Peenigrippe posted:

Fixing a Hole. Good song.
Wish I had the 'shop-fu to animate her twerking on that drum.

Beautiful.

Delilah Fawkes
Jan 6, 2012

*Utterly Shameless*
GODDAMN IT, MILEY, LET THE MAN COMPETE! :argh:

:colbert: Anything for attention these days.

Poohat666
Jun 15, 2011

Believe for free!!!

Agrajag posted:

To my chagrin I have found out that twerking is passé, and the new thing is indeed daggering. Get with the times MTV, fucks sake.

VVV You want a real performance? Check this: NWS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWNSTNKF9O0 NWS

This has been my prediction for over a year now... Daggerin' old... What comes after Daggerin'? Shaggerin'?

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Miley visits the local zoo and things quickly get out of hand!

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Poohat666 posted:

This has been my prediction for over a year now... Daggerin' old... What comes after Daggerin'? Shaggerin'?

Public sex. They are pretty much doing this already, but with their clothes on. Logical next step is to take the clothes off.

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Seems like this song was made a few months ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-UXJO-iydM

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!

Vastarien posted:

Oh geez, is that man OK? :ohdear:

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

by XyloJW

Dr Strangepants posted:

Oh geez, is that man OK? :ohdear:

He's right where he wants to be :pervert:.

Very Nice Eraser
May 28, 2011

rcman50166 posted:

He's right where he wants to be :pervert:.

He's in ecstasy! The hippo's name is Ecstasy.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Minister OI posted:

One a friend made.

Just saying I don't care if you didn't make it yourself, this is one of the most amusing ones in the thread.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Twerquila!

VectorSigma fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Aug 28, 2013

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Vastarien posted:

Please dont post my homegrown

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

nutranurse posted:

Don't they get hot in those things???

I'm told that Daft Punk's helmets are very expensive and custom made with features that keep them cool. I don't know for sure if that's true, but I can't imagine that they could play whole shows wearing those things without some way to stay cool.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
I doubt it's really that difficult to whack a little fan in there. If anything the weight would get to you if it wasn't balanced.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Croccers posted:

I doubt it's really that difficult to whack a little fan in there. If anything the weight would get to you if it wasn't balanced.

There's a goon building his own DP helmet complete with bluetooth-controlled LED readouts and all the lights, I guess he could tell us if it's comfortable to wear or not.

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 11:31 on Aug 28, 2013

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Ironically, this isn't the first time Miley twerked a Thicke.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

CPL593H posted:

I'm told that Daft Punk's helmets are very expensive and custom made with features that keep them cool. I don't know for sure if that's true, but I can't imagine that they could play whole shows wearing those things without some way to stay cool.

Gwar is a bunch of middle aged men literally encased in foam running around a stage like idiots for an hour and a half and they seem to do alright. I don't think a helmet needs to be too fancy to be comfortable to wear.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
Hmm so that's what you call that rear end-wiggling. Never knew it had name.

Apart form the fact that she seems really eager to alienate all fans from old times and to tell everyone "look I am not a child anymore but this hot chick with boobs and all sexual like, yall", how can her management think this "performance" was a good idea?

Though I guess the "rimming" part of it all is what really takes the deliciously racist chocolate cake.

Very Nice Eraser
May 28, 2011

nutranurse posted:

Don't they get hot in those things???

Modern bomb disposal suits and helmets include air conditioning! I assume the Daft Punk robot helmets at least have a fan, and maybe even a little heat exchanger.

Squish
Nov 22, 2007

Unrelenting.
Lipstick Apathy

origami manatee posted:

You know I can't say no to a butt photoshop, gbs!
This is the ideal mix of ridiculous and just-rough-enough quality wise to make it perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Very Nice Eraser posted:

Modern bomb disposal suits and helmets include air conditioning!

But as y'all might suspect, they weigh a ton and are wicked uncomfortable.

• Locked thread