Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Poohat666 posted:

This has been my prediction for over a year now... Daggerin' old... What comes after Daggerin'? Shaggerin'?

When did they stop calling it plain old "dry humping"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elim Garak
Aug 5, 2010

Blazing Ownager posted:

As popular as the twerking thing is, those tongue motions are what really make this a huge "What the flying gently caress" for me, hands down. I don't know what the intention was (unless it's to sell the idea she's really into the drugs referenced in that song, and on them right that second, I guess), but man does it look totally what the gently caress.

It's like she was watching KISS the night before and said "Holy poo poo, that's genius!"

My wife read something about the tongue that she absolutely believes is true: it's what a woman too young to know what sexy is does to try and act sexy.

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Not mine obviously, but as usual the taiwanese animation folks hit the nail on the head, they even picked up on the beatlejuice outfit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnM7jALXrag

On a more personal note, Twerking was mind-numbingly dumb when poor black girls in new orleans were doing it on youtube, its really depressing to see it adopted by a wider spectrum of american culture. Can we somehow bring back shame into society in a gender-neutral way and stop this sort of thing? Or is this just the moment where i turn into an old person, i'm not even 30 yet :(

MattD1zzl3 fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Aug 28, 2013

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

What the gently caress? Hey, no hating on NOLA bounce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-cT6SwFIHA

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
Whoever earlier in this thread said Miley is to twerking what a sparkler is to a nuclear explosion was right.

Now girls everywhere are going to think twerking is just this weird, disinterested bending over while otherwise dancing like normal thing instead of what it was ordained by the almighty to actually be. Thanks, Miley. Thanks a lot.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Vienna Circlejerk posted:

What the gently caress? Hey, no hating on NOLA bounce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-cT6SwFIHA

This is a good example of progressive twerking. :911:

toby
Dec 4, 2002

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Not mine obviously, but as usual the taiwanese animation folks hit the nail on the head, they even picked up on the beatlejuice outfit!

On a more personal note, Twerking was mind-numbingly dumb when poor black girls in new orleans were doing it on youtube, its really depressing to see it adopted by a wider spectrum of american culture. Can we somehow bring back shame into society in a gender-neutral way and stop this sort of thing? Or is this just the moment where i turn into an old person, i'm not even 30 yet :(

The rest of your post is terrible and wrong but man I love those animation people. "Operation: Gank Twerking" New username spotted.

Cascade Failure
Jan 8, 2010

Anyone with some talent please make a gif of this asap. It must be done.

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxopViU98Xo

Cascade Failure fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Aug 28, 2013

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Hey guys MattD1zzl3 would appreciate it if all you white people would stop appropriating aspects of black culture. :ironicat:

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

GreatGreen posted:

Now girls everywhere are going to think twerking is just this weird, disinterested bending over while otherwise dancing like normal thing instead of what it was ordained by the almighty to actually be. Thanks, Miley. Thanks a lot.

Truly, a loss that will be felt for generations to come.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I wonder if doing bounce dancing all the time helps prevent low back problems? It gives a good workout to the muscles in the lower back. Maybe now that Miley has introduced it to middle-aged white people we'll see twerking classes added to suburban gyms.

Richard Simmons -- Twerking to the Oldies.

Elim Garak
Aug 5, 2010

Angela Christine posted:

I wonder if doing bounce dancing all the time helps prevent low back problems? It gives a good workout to the muscles in the lower back. Maybe now that Miley has introduced it to middle-aged white people we'll see twerking classes added to suburban gyms.

Zumba-Twerking Fusion Classes.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

toby posted:

The rest of your post is terrible and wrong but man I love those animation people. "Operation: Gank Twerking" New username spotted.

I love how NMA always depicts Americans as a bunch of bible thumping fatties.

garbage day
Jun 13, 2008

im lollin at you're trollin
No photoshops on this page, thread starts to get bad again.

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!

Angela Christine posted:

Big Freedia's already got you covered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eau1qHxI-8w

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

etalian posted:

I love how NMA always depicts Americans as a bunch of bible thumping fatties.

Are you trying to say America isn't that?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Angela Christine posted:

Richard Simmons would probably be able to twerk better than Miley anyway.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

garbage day posted:

No photoshops on this page, thread starts to get bad again.

That can be remedied.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Fire Down Below: Crab Company 2

Toadsniff fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Sep 10, 2013

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

I loving hate you right now.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Shugojin posted:

Richard Simmons would probably be able to twerk better than Miley anyway.

Yeah, he's not impressed by her technique.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Angela Christine posted:

Yeah, he's not impressed by her technique.

That could very well be Mr. Simmon's O face. In which case, he is very impressed with her technique.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Can we somehow bring back shame into society in a gender-neutral way and stop this sort of thing? Or is this just the moment where i turn into an old person, i'm not even 30 yet :(

I'm over 30 and twerking rules, sorry you're such a dweeb.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Elim Garak posted:

Zumba-Twerking Fusion Classes.

They been twerking in zumba class for years.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2rH6fWI3MI

Edit: Added music.

Chernabog fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Aug 29, 2013

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

MattD1zzl3 posted:

I had no idea it began in the US. I thought it was something of an african tribal dance of some sort that was bastardized.

Anansi
Dec 24, 2010

Hoarding your wisdom

Angela Christine posted:

I bet a lot of middle-aged people are going to hurt their lower backs, you need to already have a decent amount of hip and spinal flexibility to squat, arch and shake like that. For real twerking, I mean. Not whatever it is that Miley Cyrus is doing. It is a good workout though, makes your thighs burn. And eventually you can train your butt to do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOA-BmBeItM&t=30s

It's mesmerizing.

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Fire Down Below: Crab Company 2
Cross post from the funny pictures thread

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

raditts posted:

When did they stop calling it plain old "dry humping"?

When penetration occurs, I guess.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Kaiser Soze posted:

I bet a lot of middle-aged people are going to hurt their lower backs, you need to already have a decent amount of hip and spinal flexibility to squat, arch and shake like that. For real twerking, I mean. Not whatever it is that Miley Cyrus is doing. It is a good workout though, makes your thighs burn. And eventually you can train your butt to do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOA-BmBeItM&t=30s

It's mesmerizing.

All are humbled in the presence of the master.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Wait, is the picture actually goon made? Cause I saw MTV giving credit to Shopjeen for it a few hours after it was posted in another thread here.

e: I should mention I don't know who or what Shopjeen is but it seemed strange at the time, more so now. All I know is that their website needs to be taken out behind the shed and put out of its misery.

VVVVV ah, I didn't open the thumbnail in the OP so I didn't notice a difference. The one I linked is the same one someone (I want to say A GLISTENING HODOR) posted a few days ago.

Nastyman fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Aug 28, 2013

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Nastyman posted:

Wait, is the picture actually goon made? Cause I saw MTV giving credit to Shopjeen for it a few hours after it was posted in another thread here.

e: I should mention I don't know who or what Shopjeen is but it seemed strange at the time, more so now. All I know is that their website needs to be taken out behind the shed and put out of its misery.

The one in that link is not mine, it just uses the same BJ source image and was shopped very similarly. In mine, there is no Lydia and the hair does not go over the right shoulder.

e: That Tobias video is excellent.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

blackmagemaster
Feb 3, 2012

Let's have Batsex. To the Batcave!

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

A never-ending story about twerking.

raditts fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Aug 29, 2013

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Machai posted:

The one in that link is not mine, it just uses the same BJ source image and was shopped very similarly. In mine, there is no Lydia and the hair does not go over the right shoulder.

e: That Tobias video is excellent.

they still stole your poo poo though, bro, how shall we exact our vengeance?

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Consummate Vs, I said consummate Vs!

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

This is seriously the best thing ever.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

gently caress da Mods posted:

they still stole your poo poo though, bro, how shall we exact our vengeance?

Did they though? It was some real low-hanging fruit what with the guy wearing a Beetlejuice suit.

The best revenge would be to come up with something even better as a 'shop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie
Okay, I'll bite.

• Locked thread