Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

BeefThief posted:

Do kids even watch MTV any more? I'm 25 and I think all their shows are boring. They're like a 24 hour threadshit.

This was written for you.

Ask a Network Executive Why Doesn't MTV Play Music Videos Anymore

No, seriously. Watch it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

How could that booty even clap? Please advise; perhaps my physics education just isn't up to snuff.

The skinny-fat bits that blorped out from under the PVC tried to clap, but only got as far as a Miss Teen Nashville second runner-up parade hand wave.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

Except buzzfeed posted the (best) one, with Lydia in the corner.

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

Empty Sandwich posted:

Here's the first instance of the word twerk I remember in pop culture, in the form of this song (Ying Yang Twins, "Whistle While You Twurk," which was released in 2000):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOJ9CC4FTYA

I like to time how long it takes between my hearing a piece of slang and when old white people first know what it means and start using it. :chord:

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

Toadsniff posted:

Here's a template PSD for all the incompetent people.

Quality is suspect at best.

joat mon fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Aug 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

King Vidiot posted:

Really, I'm just hoping that Disney drops the copyright for the name "Hannah Montana" soon so that Miley Cyrus can use it when she goes on the strip joint circuit in about a year.

Tongue-y Tennessee.

• Locked thread