Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Machai posted:

The one in that link is not mine, it just uses the same BJ source image and was shopped very similarly. In mine, there is no Lydia and the hair does not go over the right shoulder.

e: That Tobias video is excellent.

they still stole your poo poo though, bro, how shall we exact our vengeance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Criminal Minded posted:

Man, you have a low threshold for disturbing if a toned 20-year-old girl swinging around naked and covered meets the criteria. Her weird obsession with exposing the world to her tongue is goofy, granted.

I could generally give a gently caress about Miley's music, though I'll cop to thinking she's super attractive and thus I of course watched this video the minute I found out about it. But this new song isn't bad. "We Can't Stop" was pretty ehh but this one is kinda growing on me. :raise:

Find a quite porch to crawl under and die.

• Locked thread