Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Fire Down Below: Crab Company 2
I must not get out much as the first thing that popped into my mind when I read the word twerk was this Arthurian legend about a dude boar with barber tools in his mane and thought it was a racist joke.

:effort:

Toadsniff fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Aug 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Toadsniff fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Aug 27, 2013

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Here's a template PSD for all the lazy people.

Quality is suspect at best.

Toadsniff fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Aug 27, 2013

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Yeah, did you see when she put her face in that black woman's rear end and quickly pulled back a few inches cuz she was all like "drat that booty stank" and then smacked it. Racist hoe.

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Toadsniff fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Sep 10, 2013

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Cross post from the funny pictures thread

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Fog Tripper posted:

Edgynovation, motherfuckers!

I wonder if all those midgets in bearsuits committed suicide once the ecstasy wore off? I would.

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

[I'm getting a malicious url warning on this, so reupload it using a safe site - a mod]

Justin Bieber spotted

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Sep 10, 2013

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toadsniff
Apr 10, 2006

raditts posted:

There are few things that make me cry laughing, but you my man, you have done something magical here.

Do you just have a repository of TMNT gifs waiting for situations like this or what?

I just screencap it, this one was really easy to pick out a scene by memory for but the next mutation gif, that took some searching, that show is unwatchable.

• Locked thread