Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Reopen the Spartacus thread please, it was really silly to close it for like 10 posts about Batman. Don't want to have to bug Aatrek to reopen it, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

limeincoke posted:

OTOH, I think Bay is a perfect fit for this. He's not directing but you can still see elements of his hyper-sensual lighting and scenery, which I think is perfect for the topic (The New World! Every thing is new and shiny and waiting to be discovered!). Plus the guy isn't afraid to spend his own money on a project if he thinks it needs it.

Yeah, I'm kind of in the same boat here I think.

I'll watch it unless it's absolutely terrible, I get pretty excited at the concept of conquest in the New World :black101:

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

The Spartacus thread appears to be open brothers!

I'm pretty sure it has been for awhile brobeans!

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I'm in. Had cool action and boobs and pirates, thats really all I need.

E: I'm actually usually down for a show even if it only has one of those three

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

MrFlibble posted:

Maybe they thought having a pirate light his cigar with a gun would be too dopey looking?

I can't be alone in thinking that would be loving awesome :black101:

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
The way that guy's brain just slid out of the front of his skull is pretty much ingrained in my memory foever

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
I liked them all to be honest. Also, batshit post-apocalypse Xena was pretty :stare:

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Ram dock in mast

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

savinhill posted:

Pirate Code says it's not gay if it happens in the gently caress Tent

Hahah nice. BTW, did the now legless old guy end up saving the kitty :ohdear:

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Also Shipcat is cute as gently caress, and not the worst actor on the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Thats funny you weren't too keen on Silver, he and the Quartermasters have been whats making the show for me.

• Locked thread