Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Mercury Crusader posted:

I dunno. Something went wrong in my long-term cookie-manufacturing goals.

Nothing has gone wrong.

Everything is fine.

Here, maybe you should bake some cookies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
"You could have stopped this"-Grandma

No grandma you don't get it, I did not want to stop it.

I am the danger, Grandma.

Dinictus
Nov 26, 2005

May our CoX spray white sticky fluid at our enemies forever!
HAIL ARACHNOS!
Soiled Meat

Davinci posted:

160 is the hard max I think

EDIT: Nevermind that, but cursors need to be brought to 160 at least

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

My cookies have achieved sentience and yet people still come from alternate dimensions to eat them!

It's like that episode of futurama.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I'm at 239k a second and everything is unlocking super slowly and I need more cookies per second.

Holepunchio
May 31, 2011
I am producing 273 million cookies per second. I left this running for a few hours, and I still can't afford my next portal. Its going to be literal days before I can afford my next time machine.

Cookie production is at an all time high, yet now is when my productiveness matters least.

Cookie Gods, why have you forsaken me.:negative:

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

I have both cats purchased, but I'm still at a mere 59 million cookies per second with 40 time machines and 50+ everything else at 104% milk. What lazy fuckin' cats.

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
My milk was at 96%, I reset (achievements yay) and now my milk is at 100%. I have no clue how you gain or lose milk.

I need a few portals to the lactoverse to diversify my portfolio.

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."

WendigoJohnson posted:

"You could have stopped this"-Grandma

No grandma you don't get it, I did not want to stop it.

I am the danger, Grandma.

I AM THE ONE WHO BAKES

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.

Zombies' Downfall posted:

My milk was at 96%, I reset (achievements yay) and now my milk is at 100%. I have no clue how you gain or lose milk.

By getting achievements

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

poptart_fairy posted:

Fifteen million a second and still that's not enough. More. More. More. MORE. :byodood:

If only your avatar was farting out cookies instead of poptarts!

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.

Holepunchio posted:

I am producing 273 million cookies per second. I left this running for a few hours, and I still can't afford my next portal. Its going to be literal days before I can afford my next time machine.

Cookie production is at an all time high, yet now is when my productiveness matters least.

Cookie Gods, why have you forsaken me.:negative:

Heavy hangs the head that wears the crown.

I know how you feel though. This has been me for the last little while now.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
That is me except i search for the legendary cookie made of gold.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

GreatGreen posted:

Heavy hangs the head that wears the crown.

I know how you feel though. This has been me for the last little while now.

Similarly, when the world and universe is being crushed under the weight of your cookie, I can only think of one thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5X4N2exOsU

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

"we rise" - grandma

The cookievolution will not be cookievised

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
Holy poo poo the achievement you get when you build 50 portals.

"Now you're thinking"

Fantastic.

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Squirts ink when provoked
The more I think about what's going on in the cookie world the more unsettling it is.

Just think, you were passing out cookies to your neighbors, then to the schools, then cities and it just steamrolled from there. Now people are bathing in your cookies, rubbing their fleshy bodies in butter and chocolate, rolling around in the crumbs while moaning in ecstasy at the sweet, sweet nectar in their mouths. This is happening all over the world. Everybody is slowly getting fat, diabetes is on the rise, all food is now cookies. Cookie and cookie sandwiches, cookie stuffed chickens, mashed cookies with a side of cookie gravy, cookie beer, gently caress, even cookie flavored condoms. Even scientific progress has halted in the name of further cookie output, but nobody cares about the ramifications as long as it means more cookies, nobody cares, nobody notices.

Except grandma.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

GreatGreen posted:

Holy poo poo the achievement you get when you build 50 portals.

"Now you're thinking"

Fantastic.

Mining one when you build 50 mines is a Gurren Lagan reference.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Squidtamer DA posted:

The more I think about what's going on in the cookie world the more unsettling it is.

Just think, you were passing out cookies to your neighbors, then to the schools, then cities and it just steamrolled from there. Now people are bathing in your cookies, rubbing their fleshy bodies in butter and chocolate, rolling around in the crumbs while moaning in ecstasy at the sweet, sweet nectar in their mouths. This is happening all over the world. Everybody is slowly getting fat, diabetes is on the rise, all food is now cookies. Cookie and cookie sandwiches, cookie stuffed chickens, mashed cookies with a side of cookie gravy, cookie beer, gently caress, even cookie flavored condoms. Even scientific progress has halted in the name of further cookie output, but nobody cares about the ramifications as long as it means more cookies, nobody cares, nobody notices.

Except grandma.

Since the whole universe ends up being constructed out of cookies and the fundamental laws of physics being re-written by cookies, what's she gonna do about it, huh?

Squidtamer DA
Jun 3, 2007
Squirts ink when provoked

Ahundredbux posted:

Since the whole universe ends up being constructed out of cookies and the fundamental laws of physics being re-written by cookies, what's she gonna do about it, huh?

She probably just sighs, takes a sip of cookie wine, and then goes back to writing her will using melted chocolate chips. Then she realizes that the piece of paper her will is on is actually a big sugar cookie and just says, "gently caress it," right before eating it.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Mercury Crusader posted:

I dunno. Something went wrong in my long-term cookie-manufacturing goals.

What's that liquid on the left side?

Gormless Gormster
Jul 28, 2012

AVE IMPERATOR!

Or something

gggiiimmmppp posted:

I'm making 84 megacookies per second, thinking about cashing out and mining bitcoins instead. Anyone want to buy out my cookie operation? I take bitcoins.

I will create a new currency that will compete with and crush bitcoins. It will be exchangeable into every real world currency AND bitcoins. It will attract investors with its deliciously warm chocolate scents and excellent craftsgrandmaship.

I shall call them cookoins.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Hatbox Ghost posted:

What's that liquid on the left side?

I dont know, must be some kind of distilled cookie liquid, man, the things CookiCo comes up with these days!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Gormless Gormster posted:

I will create a new currency that will compete with and crush bitcoins. It will be exchangeable into every real world currency AND bitcoins. It will attract investors with its deliciously warm chocolate scents and excellent craftsgrandmaship.

I shall call them cookoins.

You can fill your bank account with cookoins, and feel like an idiot when you realize they are worthless because no one cares about anything other than pure cookies.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Y'all made too many cookies or some poo poo and now I can't even try to make one.

Coach Sport
Jul 3, 2003
And we care about this shitty poster...why?
Hot tip: Sell all your grandmas late game and convert them into portals.

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

What constitutes late game?

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007

Level Slide posted:

What constitutes late game?

When I can't buy anymore stuff I'll let you guys know.

vogonity
Aug 1, 2005

Buglord

Coach Sport posted:

Hot tip: Sell all your grandmas late game and convert them into portals.

You would put all those hard working women out on the street!?

Maha
Dec 29, 2006
sapere aude
Yo, I need more cookies.

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

If this game was about pizza instead it would be Ulillillia's dream come true.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe
I missed a golden cookie and i am legit sad.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Do you need extremely high milk for the cat upgrade to be worth it? I bought it and didnt get that much out of it, and I have 84% milk.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

This game in a nutshell.

crazkylo
Dec 20, 2008

Set the world aflame!
I've got my first portal. I'm in cookie hell.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
So, any tricks after you get a couple million cookies per second? It seems like you just have to wait hours until you can buy the stuff priced at like 100 billion.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

RatHat posted:

So, any tricks after you get a couple million cookies per second? It seems like you just have to wait hours until you can buy the stuff priced at like 100 billion.

Go do something else or get some of the achievements eat some cookies. Also, a new update just went out, removing the worst achievements (which you should still have if you got them). In addition, all achievements are now shown in the stats page.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I've had this up for a day or so now, and I don't know what's more agonizing: trying to get 50 time machines or 160 cursors. I'm making 41 million cps and it's still taking forever between purchases.

I started before achievements / cats. For some reason, under the Stats I'm shown as having bought Kitten Engineers, but it doesn't appear that they're having any effect. I have yet to buy the first Kitten powerup. Strange.

E: After further testing, getting achievements is significantly increasing my output, so I guess Kitten Engineers is active. Thanks for the free 9 trillion cookie upgrade!

But Rocks Hurt Head fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Aug 28, 2013

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

Uh, did the milk always have that shade of red?

Level Slide fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Aug 28, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I think it's supposed to be chocolate milk.

• Locked thread