Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

My strategy is to click the button really fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

That's just some lame Candy Box ripoff bullshit, the best parts of Cookie Clicker are the parts where you click the cookie imo.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Shyfted One posted:

Filling the empty holes in your soul through an empire built on slave labor and exploitation of the poor and underprivileged. A critique of materialism and an unchecked capitalist system.

A Good Videogame
I'm sorry I can't hear you over the sound of my cookies per second.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Internet Kraken posted:

I don't get how you guys get so involved in games like this. I send like a minute on it before realizing it's just more of the same and quit. I guess people really do like watching numbers go up.
I'm with you on Cookie Clicker, I just have it running in the background to gawk at every couple of hours. Candy Box and A Dark Room were way cooler and more involved.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

A Yolo Wizard posted:

edit: It won't give me the base 10 achievement - I've certainly got enough of everything. Unless for some reason they decided to make the achievement exact instead of minimum :doh:
Uh yeah, that's kinda the point of the mathematician/base 10 achievements. Gotta sell your grandmas.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Fuego Fish posted:

Everything worth purchasing costs literally trillions of cookies and I'm only making 582.8 million cookies per second. I'm pretty sure it's going to take me literally weeks to finally purchase all the time machines and cursors I'll need to unlock the last few achievements. This loving game! :doom:
And by that time there will be more cookies to click :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Its total baked, right? Not the number you have in your inventory?

• Locked thread